Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered highland 1/10. Learned via Reuters of availability but not a word from Tesla.
White on white, RWD.

DD constantly pushed back to May and maybe beyond, who knows?

In disgust, on 4/11, we found a red with black interior in inventory 100 miles away.
Did the deal in a day.

We are very happy with the vehicle, but not so much with Tesla communications :-()
Aside from the interior issue, any issues or problems with the car? Most of the issues I have seen reported appear to be minor/fixable. Just curious on build quality and the like. Thanks.

Reactions: zoomer0056
neighbor had a 1/10 long range AWD order, they changed the color a few times, but they took delivery yesterday.
Wow you AWD folks are crazy.... the AWD 0-60 is a completely different feeling than the rwd model... Its like a kids ride at disney vs the rock and roll express roller coaster. Crazy crazy crazy fast and that instant head back in the seat.

I see no need for the performance!!! the long range AWD car is insane!

1713540255836.png

Damn, just switched my order from black int to white int with this news😂
I'm right there with you - switched last week and while I have a VIN, seems like some might get white int before I get mine. For my own sanity, I'm hoping that these are going to January people and that my late July - late August EDD would not have changed (wasn't willing to wait that long regardless).

I'm right there with you - switched last week and while I have a VIN, seems like some might get white int before I get mine. For my own sanity, I'm hoping that these are going to January people and that my late July - late August EDD would not have changed (wasn't willing to wait that long regardless).
My EDD (white interior) is still late June, hasn't rippled into a change for me yet. So I suspect you might still get a car faster with black interior. My Order Date was early Feb, if that data point is helpful too.

Reactions: LobsterLover
While my last EDD hasn't changed from June 20 - June 30. I did get two lovely updates 😄🙃. My credit application has expired and will need to be re-ran (not doing it again since they expire every 60 days. I'll wait till I get a VIN) and the same message everyone else got "Earlier pickup if you select black interior"

I'm buckling up and holding out!

Order Date: 13 Feb
EDD: Feb - Mar
2 EDD: Apr - May
3 EDD: Mar 26 - Mar 31
4 EDD: Mar 27 - Mar 31
5 EDD: Apr 27 - Jun 1
6 EDD: Jun 20 - Jun 30
Model 3 Highland: RWD
Color: Black
Interior: White
Wheels: 18" Photon

My EDD is still holding at may 11 to June 15. I’m a Jan 10 at 8:30am East coast time orderer.