Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
South FL....OD 1/16 and the latest EDD I have is July 7th to August 18th. SR/SG/18. I don't understand why my January order was pushed back that much.
I find this concerning about your date. I think we all have the outer date in June as they are hoping to get us our cars by the end of the second quarter. Your July August date seems to be an anomaly. And I really hope it’s a mistake. 🤞

Reactions: LL-FL
Saw someone had posted this to the investors q&a, wouldn’t hurt to get some more votes

IMG_2796.jpeg

South FL....OD 1/16 and the latest EDD I have is July 7th to August 18th. SR/SG/18. I don't understand why my January order was pushed back that much.
Chicago, OD 1/18 for white interior and I got a EDD update today for July 4 to Aug 15. I agree, I don't understand how they can be delaying this far our if the website is stating a similar configuration ordered now is estimated to be delivered by June\July. This is my first Tesla and this whole experience and process is a joke, I'm seriously considering canceling the order.

I find this concerning about your date. I think we all have the outer date in June as they are hoping to get us our cars by the end of the second quarter. Your July August date seems to be an anomaly. And I really hope it’s a mistake. 🤞
I also have a date in August. June 30th - August 10th. Also in Chicago like the commenter a fews posts above. I know some of you are still showing May dates so I’m looking at that as a positive sign. Maybe the August dates will update to be sooner.

Reactions: LL-FL and evfangirl
My tires were pretty worn out on my 2020 M3(white interior!). I had been holding back replacement for the past few months, hoping I would get my new car soon. Finally I decided to replace them as I see no light at the end of the tunnel at this time. But of course I hope because I did that, I would get a VIN soon and trade the car in with brand new tires.
I will be happy if that happens though!

Reactions: zoomer0056