Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 | Installing Aluminum Performance Pedals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FD074DAD-6BDF-4439-8E3B-1D5D984A5C5A.jpeg
I purchased the topfit ones on Amazon. Yes brake pedal slightly wider but if pushed to left works fine. Fit snugly on the model 3

I carry an aftermarket version for Model S that should in theory work if the other aftermarket ones work for the Model 3. We have them in stock at our location in southern New Hampshire. They're more than double the money of those on ebay but quality in the aluminum casting and the rubber seems to be significantly different between the two. Just another option to look at. I know price point is an important thing to consider when buying something.

I carry an aftermarket version for Model S that should in theory work if the other aftermarket ones work for the Model 3. We have them in stock at our location in southern New Hampshire. They're more than double the money of those on ebay but quality in the aluminum casting and the rubber seems to be significantly different between the two. Just another option to look at. I know price point is an important thing to consider when buying something.

Thanks. But unfortunately the cost is key for some of us, especially those of us in Canada like me. Pursuing your option would bring my total to around $100 CAD before shipping. Whereas I can get the aforementioned options for about ~$50 shipped.

There has to be a company who sells ones specifically for the Model 3. We are trying to make other fit onto the Model 3 pedals and its my opinion its a work-a-around. EV Tuning is a great source hopefully they can get the price point lower or come up with a large order so we can get a group buy on the pedals I know a lot of us are interested in getting pedals.

There has to be a company who sells ones specifically for the Model 3. We are trying to make other fit onto the Model 3 pedals and its my opinion its a work-a-around. EV Tuning is a great source hopefully they can get the price point lower or come up with a large order so we can get a group buy on the pedals I know a lot of us are interested in getting pedals.

Amazon sells one specif to the 3:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DFZMTN...colid=LV6KFLUJFWRQ&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

It irks me (because I don't want to use other more appropriate words) that they charge 50% more for the 3's pedals as they do for the S&X.

I would be interested in a group buy if price is reasonable.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911