Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm pretty sure you'll have to wait longer than that. I think you go back to the end of the line if you refuse delivery.
Not sure if you go to the BACK of the line but our EDD did get pushed out after refusing delivery on a vehicle someone else refused delivery on. Only by a couple of weeks but it did change. Now...with that being said, it is probably because Tesla changes EDDs all the time so it is speculation if that had anything to do with it. The advisors at the delivery center said that since it was a due to defects caused by Tesla that should not have impacted our future delivery date but time will tell.

• Informative
Reactions: jpaychek
I don't think Tesla can force someone to accept delivery though. Granted, I have not read the T&C but given how hot these cars are, someone refusing to accept a particular vehicle should not impact them much. And what if the vehicles actually had other issues?
If the car has defects then consumer protection law requires a like-for-like replacement (or some other remedy) . I don't believe that refusing the car for any other reason is protected by law and may constitute a breach of contract by the buyer - the order agreement begins with a statement that we agree to purchase the car. So Tesla may be able to cancel the order if a customer declines it for any other reason. Large corporations are being very forgiving of these situations because it's good for business, but there are limits to all things. It costs Tesla time and money to transport and set up a car for delivery. They may have to transport the car a second time if there are no local buyers. Accommodating selective buyers is one thing. Tolerating bullheaded ones is another.

I am not a lawyer.

I’m in CA. Had NEMA 1450 outlet installed. It was $250. Wasn’t a long run, like 4 feet from my panel. The electrician also hung my ChargePoint Flex on the wall. I think some electricians are just gouging at this point.
Tesla tax. Luckily all i had to do was install a breaker in an empty slot, drill a hole in the wall and run 2’ of wire for my wall connector. So just cost of parts around $80.

Have anyone see the light show that the matrix light have, all I can say is wow. I rather have the matrix then premium light. SA confirm I do so I am so excited. But we will see at delivery date. Then you can modify the light show to different holiday and different music. Window goes up and down and trunk open and beam Tesla. Wow

So it sounds like you have Tesla insurance and like it based on the score you have?
Me? No, I have Erie Insurance which is essentially giving me the Tesla Insurance perfect score rate.

I'm messing with Safety Scores because I'm trying to get FSD Beta. Others who have gotten into the queue for Beta have later dropped out simply because they didn't want to deal with the annoyances of Grannie Safety Score. I'll tough it out for a couple more months and if I don't get an invite I'll dump it as well and go back to driving more naturally.

M3 Acquired. 243xxx VIN and it does have the Matrix lights. Came with charger and adapter. Pickup was a breeze, took about 5 minutes. Essentially she walked me through how to pair my bluetooth. Its so fun to drive. Super fast. Great audio.

I replaced the mats already and its kinda hilarious how cheap the mats that come with it are, so for any of you on the fence....get all weather mats. I got the Tesla ones and they are good.

Not exactly sure how i'm going to work the rest of the day, i just want to go play with buttons and settings.

For all of you waiting....its worth it.

I think I may be setting a record (at least a personal record) for longest stable EDD: May 28 - June 25 for almost a full month now.

Is this a good sign or bad?

Reasons it’s good: Lack of fluctuation means they have it narrowed down to one last part and when they get it they’re good to go.

Reasons it’s bad: Lack of fluctuation means they forgot about me and when they realize my EDD is this Saturday they’ll go “oh crap, forgot to bump this guy to August—there, fixed!”

Anyone want to place a bet on which is correct?
We have the same order date and mine has been really stable too. Just a couple changes here and there but it doesn’t bounce around a whole lot. Hoping we get 2 week windows soon!

I think I may be setting a record (at least a personal record) for longest stable EDD: May 28 - June 25 for almost a full month now.

Is this a good sign or bad?

Reasons it’s good: Lack of fluctuation means they have it narrowed down to one last part and when they get it they’re good to go.

Reasons it’s bad: Lack of fluctuation means they forgot about me and when they realize my EDD is this Saturday they’ll go “oh crap, forgot to bump this guy to August—there, fixed!”

Anyone want to place a bet on which is correct?
My OD is a couple of weeks after you and I have only had 3 EDD changes. I just want it already!

Reactions: TSLone