Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I wish you all luck in getting the car of your dreams! I pulled out of the race. Couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get a 2018 in Munro condition with only 600 miles on it. Even comes with enhanced AP and lifetime premium connectivity. I’ll just need to pay 2k for acceleration boost and or 5k for full FSD upgrade. Loving the car.

P.S. feel free to message me for my referral code and we both get 1000 free supercharger miles…why not, right haha. Good luck everyone and I hope you get your vehicles soon.
7DD82779-5F4C-4DEF-AD82-11DB671A1BE9.jpeg

Reactions: cvbesq
I spoke with a SA just barely and they stated that yeah the EDD is always fluctuating and they truly with that Tesla could have an enhanced way of a more accurate time frame but for now they just want to underpromise and overdeliver. With that being said, they did say that my current August 9-29th time frame could be an overestimate and I could be getting it sooner, rather than later, but, they did also mention that in the worst-case scenario, September 30th (aka end of Q3) is most of our best bets of getting a Tesla delivered.

I spoke with a SA just barely and they stated that yeah the EDD is always fluctuating and they truly with that Tesla could have an enhanced way of a more accurate time frame but for now they just want to underpromise and overdeliver. With that being said, they did say that my current August 9-29th time frame could be an overestimate and I could be getting it sooner, rather than later, but, they did also mention that in the worst-case scenario, September 30th (aka end of Q3) is most of our best bets of getting a Tesla delivered.

I have the flip opposite problem. The website told me a couple weeks ago that EDD was early July to this week. And now it's showing July 16 to August 5. But I don't expect this car until mid September.