Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also picking up on 08/17 at 10:00AM, Costa Mesa. Gotta pick up a check on the 16th after vacation so I can get it on the 17th. 47 days from order to Vin

Any Orange County people have recommendations on an electrician to install a level 2 charger?
I have Trout Electric coming out on Monday to inspect the property and give me run down on installing the wall charger. They appear to have solid reviews and are highly recommended by other tesla owners. I will let you know how it goes.

Hey we're in the same boat! White LR black int no FSD. I ordered on July 2nd (profile finished on the 8th) and I was stuck on 08/18 - 09/07. The range moved a day to the right this morning. I was following a user here who ordered on the 21st of June and he got his car 5 weeks later on the 31st of July. Kinda hoping us AZ folks weren't going to have to wait until September to take delivery
Dang! I’m STILL on 09/02 - 09/22 going on day 8. Your EDD gives me hope!

Well for those thinking of getting an inventory car and paying to have it transported, beware. My car was to be in Spokane on the 6th, then the 10th, 13th and now the 18th. I called to see what the hold up is and the card is still in its original location (Costa Mesa) and hasn't moved. They apparently just keep giving me dates and setting up appointments and the person I talked to had no clue if / when it would actually ever get to Spokane. I either just wait (how long?) and is the car just sitting outside somewhere??? Or release it and start a new order. I already have insurance on it, my financing is done and my first payment may be made before I ever get it. And on the 21st I will no longer have a car at all as mine is going to be sold that day. Again, customer service is greatly lacking.

Well for those thinking of getting an inventory car and paying to have it transported, beware. My car was to be in Spokane on the 6th, then the 10th, 13th and now the 18th. I called to see what the hold up is and the card is still in its original location (Costa Mesa) and hasn't moved. They apparently just keep giving me dates and setting up appointments and the person I talked to had no clue if / when it would actually ever get to Spokane. I either just wait (how long?) and is the car just sitting outside somewhere??? Or release it and start a new order. I already have insurance on it, my financing is done and my first payment may be made before I ever get it. And on the 21st I will no longer have a car at all as mine is going to be sold that day. Again, customer service is greatly lacking.
Sorry to hear that! Hopefully they get you your car soon and make it right.

I am so sorry to hear this! I really hope you get some transparency and take delivery soon!!

New here. Been around since early July reading posts. Vegas here. Haven’t seen anyone else from Vegas. Maybe I just missed it. Ordered 6/28. M3 LR Blue/black 19” wheels FSD. Like everyone else EDD has been all over the place. From the end of July to Aug to Nov to Sept back to Aug, Nov, Sept and back to Aug. starting Aug 3rd my dates were 8/7-8/29 and moved to the right each day ( 8/8, 8/9, 8/10-8/29 and so on) until today. Todays EDD is 8/16-9/5. Thank you to everyone who has been sharing their info! It’s been a huge help with my sanity

Just got a VIN wooohoo. Ordered 6/21 in Seattle Red/White 18 aerowheel no FSD only Autopilot.
@kp2021 If you haven't already, please check in on the Washingtonian's thread!

Ooh! Congrats! I ordered 6/20 in Seattle. Blk/blk 18 no FSD. Fingers crossed!
or maybe I need a squirrel? 😀
@Quiet Coyote If you haven't already, please check in at our local thread as well!