Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At this point I wonder if they are trying to be efficient and kill two birds with one stone. Maybe they are trying to roll out the M3P fix and FSD 12.4 in the same firmware. Friday nights are typical release nights for FSD. So maybe later today? If not, I fear it might be end of next week (Friday the 31st).

Adding the pictures I took yesterday of the errors. Someone might find them interesting or read more/less into it than I know how to.
All vehicles, and I’m assuming Teslas as well, are shipped in a service mode, or with fuses removed in order to prevent the batteries from draining during transit.

I would bet that’s all this is. Part of the pdi would to take it out of transit mode and update anything needed.

Well shoot!

Delayed!

Tesla just text me and said the car is NOT ready for delivery. They pushed it out until this Sunday now. So bummed!
Well crap. I was hoping I was getting good news when the page that says review documents was enabled and I could finally view them and sign it. It said my vehicle had 15 miles on it which I assumed meant they test drove it for the PDI

Reactions: mpgxsvcd
This is really getting ridiculous with the continued delays/reschedules. There clearly is some issue they are trying to resolve but are being far from transparent about it. We are really in the dark if this is some minor issue or a major issue +/- lack of employees to deal with it.

Reactions: hkarthik
i heard some airports place their baggage claims intentionally far from the gates, so that passengers spend more time walking to them than waiting for their luggage while just standing there. Disney parks do something similar by creating arbitrarily long areas for ride queues, so people walk more than stand. apparently people perceive wait times as longer when they're just standing instead of walking...

not sure why, but this thread made me think of that :)

In the same boat as other people. Got pushed back from May 23-June 20th to this :(
IMG_1120.jpeg

Page 200!

I know this is probably just adding fuel to the fire. Like others, my delivery was already delayed a few times already that now I just have a walking EDD range of a week (I.e. May 24 - May 31). Moving forward, the delivery team respectfully did not want to set wrong expectations on a delivery date and just said they would contact me immediately once the firmware was ready. For what’s worth its worth, they said they have no updates whatsoever on the firmware. It’s just a waiting game on the firmware for the delivery team as much as it is for us waiting for our deliveries.