Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, it's possible I'm just losing my mind but I've had a few days with my car and if you pressed me to give an opinion on the new stereo, at this point I'd have to say I don't think it's as good as the one in my 2021 Model 3 LR. Maybe you guys have a suggestion on settings that would help? I'm listening to the same stuff and have the sound settings the same as my 2021 and even tried different sound settings figuring the new car might need new sound settings if it's a new stereo, new speakers, etc. For the life of me I can't get it to sound as good as the older car no matter what settings I try. It doesn't have quite as much volume as the old car and the bass is more of a "rumble" than a "punch" like the old one.

Break em in and report back. I guess some people think it's a myth but can't hurt to try.

Also a victim of the latest push, June 15- June 30 pushed to July 3 - July 31

Yes, the EDD monkeys held their weekly ritual blood sacrifice and you were chosen as the "victim".

These next few weeks of watching Tesla prioritize west coast orders to boost numbers is going to hurt for us Midwest/East coasters.

Can’t wait to see a bunch of people who ordered a month+ after me take delivery before I even get a VIN lol.
That's just conjecture at this point. Again, Socal, ordered 4/24, and no VIN. I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: hkarthik
Same. Ordered 4/23 Midwest state. EDD 6/20-6/30. Each time I refresh I am completely expecting it to move out to July-Aug but it hasn’t yet. I almost wish it’d would just change and get it over with lol

We are getting like 2 VINs a day. At this rate, unless you’re in CA, a lot of us won’t be seeing delivery for a while.
4/23 order here with 6/13-6/30 EDD nervously reading all these pushback reports for the same date range.

1000014514.jpg

4/27 Order White/BLK Edd June -July 7Aug 17- VIN assigned 5/25 Edd June 5- June 15 , pushed back day by day for 5 days then Earlier today then told me car got here on 8th , they just don't have the man power to do PDI because they are under staffed and swamped by 0.99 APR MY and new $299 SR M3 orders. They finally got to mine this morning. Fingers crossed for my own inspection of the car. Hopefully no damage and all panels are close to perfect.

I didn't order that long ago and had a EDD of July - August here on the East coast. They reached out to me this morning and asked if I wanted the car delivered or pickup at the dealership. I live in NH and would have to travel to NJ. I just checked the app now and there's no longer any EDD anywhere in sight. Weird.

Last edited:
Also I might add that I called the Franklin, TN SC and they said that they have only seen one M3P delivery through their location. I think that this was the cancelled one on the tracker. They don’t have one in the showroom either. Seems like TN might be slow to get any shipments

Reactions: mpgxsvcd