Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
img_3960-jpeg.1056051

Just got my Halo Black mats for the model 3 performance and man are these so luxurious they look so much better than 3D mats and I LOVE the fact you get the carpet and silicone material!

Attachments

• IMG_3960.jpeg
    IMG_3960.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
Just a note and/or addition for your delivery checklist.
  1. I have a small ding on the passenger side rocker panel (scheduled service - mobile offered). Check your rockers within 24 hours after delivery and schedule a warranty fix.
    Seems others here have had same or worse.
  2. I noticed that the bumper gaps in the front where the bumper meets the front quarter panel aren't even - no gap on left, 1/4" gap on right (added to above service, but will probably need a service center I'm guessing)
Minor but it's a new car and should be pretty close to perfection!

I remember in 2019 all the "don't worry about the issues and enjoy the car" Harumph... I expect 60k build quality on a 60k car! Or at least close.

Mobile service came thinking it was the piece behind the body work. Needs actual fix and respray (why Tesla?). Scheduled an actual remedial service center visit.

Interesting.... almost everyone has been having their late June EDDs pushed out to July-August, and you had yours moved sooner, even being a Midwest state which is more surprising. What's your order date and config?

SG/black here, ordered 4/23 @ 9:30pmEST, Midwest, EDD still hanging strong at 6/20-6/30 while I see everyone else get pushed out. Just waiting for mine to get pushed out as well.
Ordered June 7th! Gray on black interior

Congrats! Hope you can tell us how do you like it! Were there lots of MY deliveries? Did anyone care you were picking up M3P?
love the car. big improvements over my 2020 M3P. it was contactless delivery, so you just use your Tesla app to link to the new car and then you have access to it. check everything, if all is good, just drive away. no papers to sign. keys, window sticker...etc was inside the car. the car next to me was a MYP being picked up by newbie Tesla owners, so i helped them a little bit to check for outside damages. my M3P was the only one in the lot. not sure if they had more stored elsewhere.

Has this been posted already? Goes over current draw from a 2021 vs new M3P during a drag run.

Not in this thread, but if you mean has it been posted on TMC, yes:

Reactions: M3PDenver
Picked her up today. Didn't get to take any good photos since it was a gloomy, stormy day in Orlando.

It's an upgrade in literally every way from my 2020 P3D-. Fit and finish is excellent, zero misaligned panels or gaps, interior is flawless, alignment is perfect and it drives straight. There were a couple minor paint chips around the car and the adhesive for the badge is coming off — those will be fixed in service. Definitely not a big deal at all.

The biggest thing that I was concerned about was ride quality and interior noise. My old Performance on Pilot Sport AS4s were very loud inside, especially at highway speeds. Today, coming back home cruising at 70 MPH was so jarring because it was WHISPER quiet. Took my family for a ride one by one and they were surprised how quiet it was compared to the old one as well. The ride is also noticeably softer despite being on 20" wheels versus 18" on our 2020. It actually rides like a 50-60k car now.

Overall a fantastic upgrade from our old Model 3, super happy with the new one. The wait was well worth it.

Ordered my Deep Blue Metallic, white interior M3P on 5/23. On 6/7, I received the VIN and was able to schedule delivery. I got the message that the car had arrived at the delivery location on 6/8. It took a few days for me to sell my 2022 M3P, so I’ll be picking up the new one tomorrow. Pretty excited!
Crazy that you ordered almost 14 days after me, I am closer to Fremont, my black/black config is more common, and I don’t have a VIN and my EDD is still in flux and scheduled for end of month.