Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0620.jpeg

EDD changed from 6/13-6/27 and is now 6/20-6/30. Narrowed a bit and the long end slightly pushed back.

Curious if you other CA folks with similar EDDs got the same treatment?

My info is in the tracker. I ordered my blue/white M3P on 5/23, received the VIN on 6/7. On 6/7, I scheduled delivery for 6/12. On 6/8, I received the message that the car had arrived at the Irvine, CA location and was given the option of earlier delivery. I needed time to sell my 2022 M3P, so kept the 6/12 date. There was a one-day delay, and I ended up taking delivery on 6/13.
Got it. Another lucky SoCal buyer. Probably they actually have some inventory down there. I am also guessing based in your order date and config, you did not qualify for the tax credit.

View attachment 1056497
EDD changed from 6/13-6/27 and is now 6/20-6/30. Narrowed a bit and the long end slightly pushed back.

Mine has been 6/21 - 6/30 for a week and hasn’t moved. Still no VIN and I am a week out from start of EDD range, which I find strange. Either a VIN is imminent or a delay is imminent.

Yeah I’m keeping my hopes high, but seeing his EDD just get pushed out kinda crushed those hopes. I’m still 6/20-6/30 but am trying to tell myself that I prob won’t take delivery until some time in July and then I’ll be pleasantly surprised if somehow I get a VIN sooner.
We Californians just got our EDDs pushed back to Jun 20 - Jun 30.

• Informative
Reactions: arkhos
View attachment 1056497

Similar, mine was 6/8-6/30 then 6/10-6/30 then on Tuesday the 11th it went to 6/20-6/30.

I honestly feel like they are doing a big push and trying to get a lot of them out by the end of the month.

We Californians just got our EDDs pushed back to Jun 20 - Jun 30.
Hmm if Cali is getting pushed to 6/20-6/30 that’s prob not good news for me being mid western lol. I’m sure my push to July or beyond is coming any minute now.

Had a lot of VINs released yesterday which was exciting. Haven’t seen anyone with one so far today but hoping they’ll start popping up again. If I don’t get a VIN but the end of the weekend I think I’m screwed for a June delivery lol

Reactions: zeroifex
Tesla is screwing me now on my trade in. I received a number from them in the S/C, I then bought the car that same day. The app kept showing pending but then a few days ago it updated to a number more than $2k less than what I have in writing from the S/C. This feels like a complete bait and switch scam. I bought based on assumptions from them. Where else are you folks selling your cars?

Similar, mine was 6/8-6/30 then 6/10-6/30 then on Tuesday the 11th it went to 6/20-6/30.

I honestly feel like they are doing a big push and trying to get a lot of them out by the end of the month.
I agree on the push. I keep thinking of the SA telling me it had an expected build date of 6/18. So I’m hoping to see a VIN on or about that day and delivery on the front end of the EDD. Also half expecting none of that to happen and I get to continue watching late May orders take delivery. It’s fine I’m not crying, you’re crying.

• Funny
Reactions: zeroifex