Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my brothers white/black went from 7-11 weeks to July 16th-August 6th - is that still too wide a range to expect anything soon? Located in N Cal.
I’m exactly the same range and location. For what it’s worth I reached out to my SA yesterday and he told me that he sees the same thing in his “secondary system” for now.

However, imho the smart bet is to not have any expectations, and be pleasantly surprised if we get it sooner then sometime in September.

You'll be checking daily. It's ok, you're in the right place. Group hug

Daily? I check like 5 times an hour.... ok more like 15 times an hour.

[F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ... [F5] ...

Reactions: JohnnyMa
I’m kind of in the same boat. I am still waiting to test drive a M3P before 100% committing and am worried that there won’t be one to test before I “have” to accept my car. Definitely an interesting first-world problem to have!!
Have you ever driven a EV? The regen braking takes a bit to get used to but once you do you will never want to go back. Driving it is just going to make you want it more :)