Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like Southern Ca is the focus and working north. Diamond hands sticking with "Eye of newt and toe of frog, Wool of bat and tongue of DOGE"!!! @travasky was it Full Synthetic motor oil or Dino over the left shoulder and will a Harley motor be sufficient?
You CAN use synthetic but it has to be 10W or higher. Harley motors work in a pinch but in your particular case Im going to say no half-measures. Youre going to need a Cummins diesel and when you make it blow, its gotta be at full boost.

• Funny
Reactions: Flatbroke
Guy at the clear bra place said these weren't bubbles they were dirt in the paint which makes sense.

What's the success rate on Tesla fixing factory paint defects? I'm worried they might not consider these "bad enough" even though they're pretty blatant to me and the clear bra guy said if it was his car and they didn't fix it he would be "livid."
Idk, Old time Ranchers used to tell me when I was a kid and got a new 4x4 to head to the first brush pile I saw and just drive against it and get the worrying out of the way. door dings and chips are gonna happen. sucks but people are people, and somehow cant figure out how to tie a dang ladder down on their work trucks, seriously, how do 6-8 foot ladders end up on the interstates on a frequent basis. im not gonna trip on a run or a spec here or there.

I feel like choosing the most expensive config (red with white) ended up working against me. So many people getting updates and I’m still stuck with an EDD of 7/28-9/8. Guess I should’ve chosen a more commonly produced color 😫
Red isnt my style but goodness does it look good. The only other red Ive seen that I like as much is the new Mazda red.

I feel like choosing the most expensive config (red with white) ended up working against me. So many people getting updates and I’m still stuck with an EDD of 7/28-9/8. Guess I should’ve chosen a more commonly produced color 😫
Don’t give up yet !!! I’m in SoCal and have the same build. Today is Day 1 of my 2 Week window and it hasn’t been pushed back yet *knock on wood*. So its possible they move you back up, I’ve been seeing a lot of red 3s and Ys in LA so they definitely produce a good amount of them.

IDK, My wife chose White with black on her second swtich (to m3p). when she changed her mind for the 3rd time wanting to choose red/black the SA told us to hold fast as that would move us back too far. they said they showed 6/14 on their screen and that was the second person to tell us that. im not sure what they see or how they know. but maybe me switching to the factory pick up instead of their dealer delivery messed it up. idk. i was scheduled for seaside SA, hell i never been there. Im only a 10 min drive from The old Toyota plant so seemed logical at the time.

Order came off auto hold June 10th, and said August to September, which was PERFECT for me. Woke up and it says June 16th to June 26th. Not sure if I want it.

Totally opposite of everybody here, but I want the later delivery date.
Honestly you might be better off taking delivery and selling it and just placing a new order. I mean, you could ask them to do another hold but it seems like its bound to cause more problems than anything.

Reactions: GolfProGiff