Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, could you share your car config? I talked to my local sales and they said MS are produced in batch by config now not based on an order waitlist. Whenever they produced a car in a batch that matches my config, I will get mine. Just want to confirm that... Also, Anyone else ordered a White exterior, Black interior, Long range, 19 inch silver wheel and None FSD got delivered?

Hello, could you share your car config? I talked to my local sales and they said MS are produced in batch by config now not based on an order waitlist. Whenever they produced a car in a batch that matches my config, I will get mine. Just want to confirm that... Also, Anyone else ordered a White exterior, Black interior, Long range, 19 inch silver wheel and None FSD got delivered?
MS/ Multi Coat Red/Black Int/ Long Range/ 19" Carbon wheels

Reactions: ys3077
I got my text this morning but, hours later, the delivery date was pushed back to 6/8.

That sucks. A guy at the showroom last night said “It should probably be in the next few weeks” and when I asked him why he thought that he just said “we rarely take more than six weeks”. He also said he did not think any ravens had been delivered yet, but based on this forum that appears to be wrong...

• Informative
Reactions: Snerruc

I have basically the same configuration as you do except I optioned for the FSD, but that's just a software toggle. I ordered mine April 30th with no updates :(

So something bizzare just happened.
I placed my order in less than 2 weeks ago. Model S100D Long range, full autopilot, premium interior, etc. and I just got a call from the local showroom that my car is ready for delivery, even today if I want to.
There is no VIN online and it still shows the RN. I called to double check that this is indeed the long range (370 miles) and matched my RN with theirs. The confirmed both :-O

I'm trying to find out what is my VIN and asked to take a delivery in a couple of days.. did anyone experience something like that?

I placed my order in less than 2 weeks ago. Model S100D Long range, full autopilot, premium interior, etc. and I just got a call from the local showroom that my car is ready for delivery, even today if I want to.
There is no VIN online and it still shows the RN. I called to double check that this is indeed the long range (370 miles) and matched my RN with theirs. The confirmed both :-O

I'm trying to find out what is my VIN and asked to take a delivery in a couple of days.. did anyone experience something like that?
To make it more strange. I just had another call with the person in the showroom, when I asked for my VIN (which is is going to TEXT me..) and I asked how come I got no delivery person assigned and whold of the sudden I can go pick the car, he could not explain that. He just did a random lookup on cars in order and found that mine is ready... :-|
I told him that rumors has it that there is a production bottleneck with the new powertrain cars, he said that yes there is a bottleneck but those are for the standard range (which does not make sense to me at all). He re-assured me that mine is with the new powertrain. I wish there is a way to verify it independently? VIN decoding or something?
I'm happy! but nervous...

To make it more strange. I just had another call with the person in the showroom, when I asked for my VIN (which is is going to TEXT me..) and I asked how come I got no delivery person assigned and whold of the sudden I can go pick the car, he could not explain that. He just did a random lookup on cars in order and found that mine is ready... :-|
I told him that rumors has it that there is a production bottleneck with the new powertrain cars, he said that yes there is a bottleneck but those are for the standard range (which does not make sense to me at all). He re-assured me that mine is with the new powertrain. I wish there is a way to verify it independently? VIN decoding or something?
I'm happy! but nervous...
Good luck, hope it’s all the new stuff!

• Love
Reactions: BrianKH

Sounds like the same situation they had with old Model 3 reservations. Their database is so f***** up people with older reservations were just getting ignored.while new orders kept getting matched to cars.