Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

Royalk4

Nov 6, 2020
Olympia
I’m also in Charlotte, NC. Ordered on 10/22. Originally given expected delivery of 12/11-12/19. Received VIN and final payment instructions last night. New delivery date is 11/28-12/4.
LR+ Midnight silver with cream.

Ordered on 10/23 in Seattle and still nothing. Hoping for a VIN email today. wall charger arrives tomorrow however!

Zero CO2

a long term goal
Apr 24, 2017
A Mountain
Yea seeing everyone get their VIN/delivery date and us not getting a single communication from Tesla regarding it is a bit frustrating
If this is your first Tesla i can assure you it is worth the wait ... i waited almost 3 months for my MS 75 ... and i still love driving it ...

1windy

Jul 27, 2014
suffolk
you are not the only one.... I ordered on 10/24 all tasks completed trade-in financing etc. LR+ NYC delivery still no VIN very little communication.... NY/NJ thing?:D
Should be any day for you. I'm in brooklyn (Dyker), ordered 10/15 got Vin last week delivery set next week. I told them if I don't get it by Wednesday I'll schedule for Monday after thanksgiving.

• Informative
Reactions: Zero CO2

Zero CO2

a long term goal
Apr 24, 2017
A Mountain
Should be any day for you. I'm in brooklyn (Dyker), ordered 10/15 got Vin last week delivery set next week. I told them if I don't get it by Wednesday I'll schedule for Monday after thanksgiving.
well i guess coming on TMC complaining worked :rolleyes: my VIN finally posted and week of 11/29-12/5 delivery :D... cant wait for the improved range of LR+

cptmellow

Oct 24, 2020
New Jersey
so is it OK that I send some screenshots of the messages (the ones where you all have confirmed VIN/delivery) here to Tesla? They don't believe me that you guys have gotten your VIN/delivery date are asking for proof.

Zero CO2

a long term goal
Apr 24, 2017
A Mountain
so is it OK that I send some screenshots of the messages (the ones where you all have confirmed VIN/delivery) here to Tesla? They don't believe me that you guys have gotten your VIN/delivery date are asking for proof.
are you certain you completed all the pre-delivery tasks for contract? ... you should have the financial summary , registration details, and trade in details all completed... let me see if i can redact a screenshot

cptmellow

Oct 24, 2020
New Jersey
are you certain you completed all the pre-delivery tasks for contract? ... you should have the financial summary , registration details, and trade in details all completed... let me see if i can redact a screenshot
yup i've completed everything and they even confirmed that my profile was completed on Oct 17...my trade in did expire last week due to 30 days being up but I re-accepted the offer 5 days ago

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC