Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New colors I bet .. the one on the right doesn't look like an S o_O
The one on the right is probably this -
250082E0-F678-49B9-AD2C-492E9F7693B7.jpeg

The Spaceballs hovercraft!

Definitely just keep it in the pocket. Since I carry a house key, I like having them both together. I have the card key in my wallet as a backup (as is my phone).
I had an S from 2017 and liked the fobs, even with the key and pho

I suspect they raised the price of the Plaid anticipating a strong demand after todays event. There are a lot of people completely unaware of the refresh. My coworkers had no clue until I started talking about it. For that matter, they knew very little about a MS.

If that is true, there should be a steady flow of used Tesla's hitting the market after today. I can't see the demand for used ones going up after tomorrow.
There are many Tesla fans who have wanted a model S for years. Sadly they just can't afford a new one and Tesla keeps raising the bar on them. The new Plaid will make model S THE car to have again. With Tesla selling less model S units from 2017 to 2020 I suspect a strong market for used Model S.

Reactions: sflgator
Isn’t it ironic that the current price of the Plaid is the same as it was when it got announced on battery day? $129,990 was what it cost to reserve what would become the Plaid+. Dare I dream? 🤩🤡
A $50,000 price hike over the LR seems incomprehensible if the only difference is an extra electric motor. Please tell us there is more!

A $50,000 price hike over the LR seems incomprehensible if the only difference is an extra electric motor. Please tell us there is more!

It is more than just a third motor. There may be a suspension adjustment, torque vectoring, stronger motors, and a spoiler, etc. But I think it is the technology that went into making the Plaid the fastest production car built. People will pay for the speed and those bragging rights.