Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think typically around October. But is it just a paperwork change - there is no "refresh" or anything like that going from year-to-year. They are constantly iterating on the product.
Yeah I figured there isn’t an actual change but if my sugar isn’t coming until October I would like it to say 2022 on paperwork lol. It’s the small things in life

Fresh delivery. I do think the gaps on the trunk are a little suspect, but I did accept it and will do a service call. The interior is so much better than prior models, not at all what I was expecting. Seems like the rear screen is very beta with just a few minutes of playing. Haven't actually driven it yet since it freshly detailed and raining. 1 surprise was finding "Insane" and Drag Strip Mode on the LR. And it shows as a 2021 model in my account, was hoping for a 2022.View attachment 679398View attachment 679399
Hey, my color. Nice...looks HOT!!! Love it! Congrats!!! 👍 😎

You might not be able to at this point. May be place a new order. I do think LR is better value than Plaid at this point especially considering how people on LR forums are raving about the acceleration. It tells me that the difference in Plaid and LR is not as much as we all think. After all LR does have the drag strip mode lol. As always Tesla shitting on customers buying the most expensive variant of their production vehicle.
It's great they're excited... Would be even greater if even one excited LR owner stops yapping and show us some numbers ha

So you got a VIN for a vehicle that hasn’t even finished production yet? Interesting.
My SA just emailed me saying that I don't have a fixed delivery date yet coz my LR is still in production. hmmmm...
Willing to bet, that VIN gets removed. Or maybe not. Who knows. If it is getting built, it could totally be assigned to you. You have the white interior on a LR, which is about as rare as big foot is right now.

My SA just emailed me saying that I don't have a fixed delivery date yet coz my LR is still in production. hmmmm...
So you got a VIN for a vehicle that hasn’t even finished production yet? Interesting.

Delays are one thing.. There's no excuse for this type of shittt... Hang in there man

Fresh delivery. I do think the gaps on the trunk are a little suspect, but I did accept it and will do a service call. The interior is so much better than prior models, not at all what I was expecting. Seems like the rear screen is very beta with just a few minutes of playing. Haven't actually driven it yet since it freshly detailed and raining. 1 surprise was finding "Insane" and Drag Strip Mode on the LR. And it shows as a 2021 model in my account, was hoping for a 2022.View attachment 679399
I DO have to say that Elon's decision to change the brake calipers from red to shiny black really was a bit retarded! The black calipers totally get lost behind the dark gray/black 21" arachnid wheels. I don't think I'll spend $700 to get them painted red with the TESLA badge on them; I'll likely just leave my Plaid's brake calipers black the way they are but seriously, they look SO MUCH BETTER in RED, dammit! 🤬

The red ones do exist
20210629_132418.jpg

Actually called and waited FOREVER and just got told this as well, also asked ot be put on the list if a white/black arrives before mine and id take it.... Most likely talking to the wall would be more efficient.