Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was considering ordering a Lucid Air. I like the fact that it has the cameras, radar and lidar. I’d like to see one in person. Something about the photos remind me of my mother’s old Oldsmobile Aurora. :oops:

The main thing that bothers me is that their forums are way too quiet. I don’t think it’s a good sign. The plant expansion is for the SUV which is sorely needed.

Lucid needs to hire someone like @2021plaid to handle the social media outlets. A new car company really needs lots of endless positivity.

I was considering ordering a Lucid Air. I like the fact that it has the cameras, radar and lidar. I’d like to see one in person. Something about the photos remind me of my mother’s old Oldsmobile Aurora. :oops:

The main thing that bothers me is that their forums are way too quiet. I don’t think it’s a good sign. The plant expansion is for the SUV which is sorely needed.

Lucid needs to hire someone like @2021plaid to handle the social media outlets. A new car company really needs lots of endless positivity.
Thank you lol!🤣

Impatience got the better of me and I placed a call a few minutes ago to my local SC. I spoke with a woman who was very pleasant and helpful. She indicated my "July" delivery date is most likely a mistake as she is not showing that I have been assigned a car yet. She went so far as to say she it is looking like I may not receive a car in August. I was asked to email her a screenshot of my account that shows the July delivery date as she wants to forward that on to the powers that be that may be able to fix my page. No anger here - just slight disappointment but I can endure until the car I want arrives.

I saw one on 101 by Palo Alto over the weekend, listen to my better half’s commentary as she seems to agree with you 🤣

I saw one on 101 by Palo Alto over the weekend, listen to my better half’s commentary as she seems to agree with you 🤣

More like the Dodge Stealth with that break light bar.

1627396230458.png

Impatience got the better of me and I placed a call a few minutes ago to my local SC. I spoke with a woman who was very pleasant and helpful. She indicated my "July" delivery date is most likely a mistake as she is not showing that I have been assigned a car yet. She went so far as to say she it is looking like I may not receive a car in August. I was asked to email her a screenshot of my account that shows the July delivery date as she wants to forward that on to the powers that be that may be able to fix my page. No anger here - just slight disappointment but I can endure until the car I want arrives.
What is your order date and wheel size?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid