Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was talking to my wall charger, Wally, to see how he was hanging in there without the car. When asked what delivery day is going to feel like, Wally responded, “I’ve waited my whole life for a moment like this!”

P.S. Cost $550 to get it installed; but my breaker is right outside my garage, so running the cable was easy. The installer did end up putting too many wholes in the drywall trying to figure it out, so that was another $350 to get it patched, painted, and textured to look like new.

View attachment 690324
I call my charger "Sonny" and Sonny and Tac (the black puffball) talk to each other all the time. I think they're BOTH plotting against me!! One to pee on my tires and one to take over the world!!!
63892137019__AD3A3304-3425-4797-861E-688380E73264.jpeg
iu-4.jpeg

Ooooo exciting. This is my exact configuration but mine has 19” wheels. I’m also in SLC.
Well I’d like to know what date this dude bought. I’m just cynical enough to think wasn’t anytime before yours. JFYI I base that on nothing but simple irritation and anger.

My SA called. There's a blk/blk/21 plaid at my SC. Financing fell through for person. They are going to unmatch, but I asked for a little time to see if I can help. I'm not interested in the plaid. Any takers? Send PM. Serious only please.
Thanks, Rob, this car is mine!

Time to travel to Maryland! hahahah. But I don't care. I want a car hahahah

Untitled.png

This is great. It seems that definitely over next 1-2 weeks we'll start to see a lot of 19" wheel examples and can gauge how tolerable or ugly the actually are ;-)
I already put a deposit on forged 20" wheels. They could send it to me on pizza cutting spare doughnuts as long as the wheel delivery lines up.

Though I do hope they are not hideous.

Went to sc again, 2 weeks in a row. Single plaid delivery. Usually 300 orders a month, July was 1,000. My SA is a great fit, showed me my screen which showed order date and I think build planning, i.e. no news yet. He feels there aren't really any delays like shortages.
He didn't know very much and didn't promise, i.e. he didn't have info.
I thought the traffic was 1 week grin Fremont to NJ, he said celebrities upon this could go to a second train or a hub, so figure 2 weeks from CA in general.
May order a y for wife.

Count me in!

Same here
Had originally ordered MS Plaid+ but it got downgraded to Plaid after the announcement.
Sold my P85 when it went to Delivery: July. Delivery now is indefinite.
I'm now driving a Dodge Ram 2500 Heavy Duty and paying > $4.30/g of diesel 😭.
Absolutely no comm from TSLA. The sales dude isn't returning calls. WTF?

MS Plaid Grey/White/CF, 19" RN113961783

Same here
Had originally ordered MS Plaid+ but it got downgraded to Plaid after the announcement.
Sold my P85 when it went to Delivery: July. Delivery now is indefinite.
I'm now driving a Dodge Ram 2500 Heavy Duty and paying > $4.30/g of diesel 😭.
Absolutely no comm from TSLA. The sales dude isn't returning calls. WTF?

MS Plaid Grey/White/CF, 19" RN113961783
Welcome to thread! Happy to have you! 😁