Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is why I am pretty set on making sure I get my delivery concluded before my trade valuation on our Mustang expires on Sept 11th. My delievery is now scheduled for September 2nd, which is very likely to hold within a few days of that with the car in actual transit (not sitting at the factory).

Anyone ever had Tesla try to re-negotiate the trade value upon delivery while still within the valuation deadline?

My trade is in great condition, will match the pictures I uploaded, with no codes thrown and no modifications ever done to the car. Even the miles will be within 30 miles of what the odometer pics I provided. In other words, I’m trying to make sure they have no valid excuse for saying “we need to discuss your trade here”. I’m counting on them not messing with me on my trade at delivery, and that may be an unrealistic. Please let me know if there are horror stories or that Tesla is pretty good about this in general.
You seem very concerned for some reason. No, they give you the offer. You drop off the trade. You drive away with your new Model S.

Last edited:
You seem very concerned for some reason. No, they give you the offer. You drop off the trade. You drive away with you're new Model S.
My MS Plaid is scheduled for delivery on 8/27. They asked for my mileage to update and my tradein price remained the same. MS Plaid Red. 21s. cream carbon fiber. ordered 12/7/20 RN1142. is it Friday yet?

Here’s some more 19” shots, with center wheel caps from a Tesla M3 wheel cap kit I never used. BYOB (Butter)!
The question is, go with or without Aeros? Was thinking about only using the Aeros on road trips at speed. Thoughts? Comments?

View attachment 698754View attachment 698757
I think those look great! Just so I'm clear, are those the new standard 19" wheels under the hubcaps for both Plaid and new LR? They look *much* better than the older versions which are not symmetrical. Thanks