Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Minnesota driving with a Model S, would you bother alternating the summer and winter tires, or just replace the summers will all seasons?
personal preference. if you don't have major concerns about performance driving in summer, and you're not in the country, or up in Brainerd or somewhere north where the weather is really crap, then all seasons may work fine.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
E22AF1E9-E48D-4723-BF0B-5D128FC531D9.jpeg
Ouch.

@Spiegels But seriously, they don’t know shite! Bookmark your post and update us all when you take delivery next month!
Lmao I agree with this. EOQ is no joke and Tesla will try to get as many Plaids out as they can. If they can't deliver my car in September I doubt they'll be able to make it happen in October because there's no way they'll give two shits about my reduced priced white interior order 😒

Just placed another order. Plaid/Red/Cream/Wood/21/FSD. Instantly gave March EDD, but the trend seems to be here that the initial EDD changes quickly. Let’s see how it goes
From my experience you'll get a 2-week or 20-day EDD range around 5am Pacific tomorrow morning. Mostly likely mid-September to Sep 30. Ask me how I know.

Got a call last night from Tesla and asked if I wanted a Plaid in the next 3 days... I said what is the catch. He said it has cream interior instead of the white you ordered. I thought for a few LONG seconds and declined. Have it August or Dec - Jan. I told him since I was spending $150,000 I would just wait. I actually surprised myself I didn't crumble since they said I would have the car in June. So the wait continues. I am so in love with my P85 I can't imagine what the Plaid will be like. Time will tell.