Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This seems accurate. Delivery date for me is December 20th (but was told I may get it a day or two early). VIN is 27609.
S85. Delivery to Canada, near Toronto.

I am writing this as I sit at my local Service Center getting winter tires put on. There are seven brand new 85s being readied for delivery. Highest VIN is 26440. The SC staff tells me they have more coming today AND are expecting a big push...20/week in December

Status Change! - The Tesla Factory is building your Model S

Just this morning!

Model S 85kWh | Black | Tan Leather | Obeche Wood Gloss Decor | 19" Wheels Primacy Tires | Pano Roof | Tech Pkg | Ultra Sound | Air Suspension | Twin Chargers | Fog Lamps | Parking Sensors l Extended Leather Trim l Premium Interior Lighting l Subzero Weather Pkg l Ordered 10/29/13 l VIN 27125 l Scheduled Delivery Date 12/21/13

Just this morning!

Model S 85kWh | Black | Tan Leather | Obeche Wood Gloss Decor | 19" Wheels Primacy Tires | Pano Roof | Tech Pkg | Ultra Sound | Air Suspension | Twin Chargers | Fog Lamps | Parking Sensors l Extended Leather Trim l Premium Interior Lighting l Subzero Weather Pkg l Ordered 10/29/13 l VIN 27125 l Scheduled Delivery Date 12/21/13

Congrats to you and Mcfadyena, your news gives me hope that mine will be on schedule. I'm hoping while the delivery truck is on it's way to Canada, it stops in Seattle and drop mine off at the SC there. My DS says the 20th but maybe a couple days before.

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked my vehicle status, still showing sourcing:cursing: my vin is 27735. I hope the push keeps pushing.

Congrats to you and Mcfadyena, your news gives me hope that mine will be on schedule. I'm hoping while the delivery truck is on it's way to Canada, it stops in Seattle and drop mine off at the SC there. My DS says the 20th but maybe a couple days before.

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked my vehicle status, still showing sourcing:cursing: my vin is 27735. I hope the push keeps pushing.

If you are going by your Dashboard, it's probably not accurate. At least it never was for me. ;)

Have faith, @bareyb. I expect your delivery will be there soon!

Shoot your DS an email for an update. He has all the info and it's easy for him to get an update to you on where your car is in the process. Jon in Toronto has been nothing shoot of fantastic at providing updates and keeping the process going as best he can from his end.

Let me know any updates when you get them.

My dashboard just changed to Production Complete tonight, and they are prepping car for delivery. Should be soon to Toronto for me.
If you are going by your Dashboard, it's probably not accurate. At least it never was for me. ;)

VIN P26590 and my DS let me know today they are moving up delivery to 12/13 (originally scheduled 12/18) Marietta, GA location so hoping all goes well with transport given the crazy weather. bareyb your story and posted material have kept me fired up!

VIN P26590 and my DS let me know today they are moving up delivery to 12/13 (originally scheduled 12/18) Marietta, GA location so hoping all goes well with transport given the crazy weather. bareyb your story and posted material have kept me fired up!

Glad to hear it Noles! It's SO surreal when you finally have it in your possession. When I got mine home, I set up a chair in the Garage, turned on some music and just stared at it for awhile. :D :D :D