Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Based on the fact that the phone was already paired up wondering if this was a former customer return or a rejected car? Sorry to hear never the less.

That is the weirdest thing in that dumpster fire.

I had a car delivered from the factory with no miles. But as a joke, someone at the factory entered a local strip club as a destination in the satnav.

I've also been unable to completely remove the suction cup marks from the rear window, no matter what I use on it. That's on the assembly process's shoulders, though, not an actual glass defect. Regardless of who's fault it is, the process needs to be changed to prevent leaving permanent marks in a customer's vehicle that can't ever be removed.
Griot's Garage 11017 Glass Polish (Fine) 16oz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004UQQNZG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_1CC6DTYDFZ008EWQ16QG

Last edited:
Slow night… before folks start gushing, here’s my semi-rant: about to start the first day of EDD tomorrow for the third time. Still no info., no communication, no VIN. I guess that’s the norm. Wouldn’t be surprised if it gets pushed to EOY or Jan. Sigh….
I was in almost the same boat yesterday... first day of my EDD and it slipped back two weeks. Mine was a 30 day window and shifted to a two week so hopefully you see something in the next day or two!

Oh damn, just saw the whistle! Sold out!
You really look good in that, it never gets old.
Yes! Need some of the endless positivity of @2021plaid !!
Ok so @uthatcher let's go! And @BruinIvy, feel free to pitch in and listen to this conversation if you wish! Hopefully that can help.😃

Ok so @uthatcher let's go! And @BruinIvy, feel free to pitch in and listen to this conversation if you wish! Hopefully that can help.😃

Lol, I’m not sure how much I have in me tonight, it’s been a long day.

But yes, clearly that is the finest whistle ever. Only one company could pull off a whistle of this caliber, this purity of design, and this importance.

Apologies for putting this in here. It is somewhat related to delivery so I hope it's somewhat appropriate.

As stated yesterday, I have a VIN for my Model S with date of 12/1 - 12/10 and when I go to the app it says I should complete payment. I'm leaning towards doing the ACH via the app, however when I select add payment method in the app and select my bank via the Plaid service, it says communications error and to select another bank. Sorry, I only have one bank and for some reason Plaid can't talk to it.

Is there any way to contact tesla reliably? I'm happy to give them a routing number/account number. I see people talking about an SA. I've never spoken to anyone at Tesla, or gotten an email from them, or a text from them.

Apologies for putting this in here. It is somewhat related to delivery so I hope it's somewhat appropriate.

As stated yesterday, I have a VIN for my Model S with date of 12/1 - 12/10 and when I go to the app it says I should complete payment. I'm leaning towards doing the ACH via the app, however when I select add payment method in the app and select my bank via the Plaid service, it says communications error and to select another bank. Sorry, I only have one bank and for some reason Plaid can't talk to it.

Is there any way to contact tesla reliably? I'm happy to give them a routing number/account number. I see people talking about an SA. I've never spoken to anyone at Tesla, or gotten an email from them, or a text from them.
Yeah, just call the Tesla customer service line. You don’t need to speak to anyone local, the CS line can likely help.

As long as it doesn’t have a white interior it shouldn’t get pushed.

Tesla should have put all the material used in the whistles to make at least one Cybertruck.
Well they already have Alpha prototypes of Cybertruck, so they are on their way lol!

You hear about the Hennessey Project Deep Space? It'll be an insane car it seems! Well fitting of 2026.

Reactions: Pdubs