Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought this was pretty cool, My brothers 2022 Tesla model 3 spells out the word Tesla with the Light show.
IMG_5277.jpeg

I had the same issue. I had a voicemail I saved from months back with this number: 510-249-3100. I called and the rep was able to make the change right then.

Edit: It’s not an SA’s cell number. It’s an actual number to call Tesla. I couldn’t find it on the website so I had to dig through my saved voicemails.
510-249-3100. This number is legit. I was busy yesterday and planned on calling this morning but guess what… somebody at Tesla decided to schedule a home delivery for this Monday this morning night without even contacting me. They never replied to my text messages either. I guess they just want to get as many cars out as possible before EOY.

I called the number was able to get someone right away. I really want the car now but honestly the lack of comms even over adhoc text is concerning. The gentleman on the phone was super helpful but I decided to put a hold on the order for now. I’ll resume it early next year and hopefully things will be better after the EOY rush.

Just picked up - i think i got lucky for the most part. No major defects to note. I did not get the parcel shelf as they did not have, so once it arrives they will let me know. Used the checklist and for the most part all is well. No seat wrinkles, paint looks good all around. I just had a window trim molding on the driver side that didn't quite go all the way over to the edge of the door but it's not a big deal in the grand scheme. No shuttering either around 30-50. Lastly, one thing that was missing was the screw underneath the folding mirrors, lol Geeez.
'22 model year.
How on earth did you discover the missing screw?

@uthatcher ya know I'm wondering what that Silverado EV will be all about. Will be interesting to see how far they go with regards to performance. It'll have over 400 miles of range, but I'm curious if they'll do a tri motor or just stick with dual. What do you think regarding the powertrain? We'll know on the 5th of Jan.

@uthatcher ya know I'm wondering that Silverado EV will be all about. Will be interesting to see how far they go with regards to performance. It'll have over 400 miles of range, but I'm curious if they'll do a tri motor or just stick with dual. What do you think regarding the powertrain? We'll know on the 5th of Jan.
Yeah it’ll be interesting. I expect it one-up the Lightening, but not by much, just by the nature of the Ford/GM rivalry.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
See that's what I was thinking too. So maybe like 600 hp dual motor?
Probably seems reasonable. Slightly more range than the Lightning, the Ford will raise all the ratings just prior to launch.

That’s how they do the diesel pickup wars and I’d expect this to be similar.

They will all pretend that Tesla does not exist. That other pollsters do not exist and make believe they are just appealing to the mass market. And that is exactly where the danger lies for them.