Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That sounds about right. Some doofus ran into mine in the parking lot of my high school while he was traveling the wrong way. Can’t have anything nice.
After only two weeks of ownership, a daytime drunk ran a light, hit another car, bounced off a guard rail, and then proceeded to take the front right corner of my new CRX off. Go class of ‘82!

It will! Barra was saying that it will be "unmatched", and was touting it's ground-up EV platform. I wonder they will be able to do with it.... I'll definitely be watching the reveal! Will you?
Well yeah it’s unmatched, GM is the undisputed EV leader. 🙄. It’ll be good though, but I’m not expecting anything too grandiose. They base progress on incremental improvements over their competitors. So I think it’ll be rated a little better than the Lightning. Which will have a small bump before production begins. Which will trigger GM to have a small bump. But Ford will ultimately be rated a little higher on range and power, yet the GM will be faster.

Probably won’t have time to watch it, but I’ll catch the highlights later.

• Funny
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Well yeah it’s unmatched, GM is the undisputed EV leader. 🙄. It’ll be good though, but I’m not expecting anything too grandiose. They base progress on incremental improvements over their competitors. So I think it’ll be rated a little better than the Lightning. Which will have a small bump before production begins. Which will trigger GM to have a small bump. But Ford will ultimately be rated a little higher on range and power, yet the GM will be faster.

Probably won’t have time to watch it, but I’ll catch the highlights later.
HAhahaha lol! Well it'll have over 400 miles of range, so at least right now that would be substantially better than the Lightning. I doubt the Lightning can +100 to its range with SOP being this quarter or next.

HAhahaha lol! Well it'll have over 400 miles of range, so at least right now that would be substantially better than the Lightning. I doubt the Lightning can +100 to its range with SOP being this quarter or next.
I just can’t see Ford letting that one be for too long. GM/Ford/Mopar truck wars are always oneupmanship. But I guess we’ll see how it plays out.

• Funny
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I just can’t see Ford letting that one be for too long. GM/Ford/Mopar truck wars are always oneupmanship. But I guess we’ll see how it plays out.
Absolutely my dude! The funny thing is, it's around 2 days away from the unveil, and no one knows what it looks like. I wonder if we'll have a CT-like unveil where it actually went as the manufacturer wanted. Would be interesting. That secret is being kept well. I think it helps that it will be unveiled digitally, and so no physical prototype will need to be transported to CES at Vegas.

Reactions: uthatcher
Absolutely my dude! The funny thing is, it's around 2 days away from the unveil, and no one knows what it looks like. I wonder if we'll have a CT-like unveil where it actually went as the manufacturer wanted. Would be interesting. That secret is being kept well. I think it helps that it will be unveiled digitally, and so no physical prototype will need to be transported to CES at Vegas.
Yeah I bet you’re right...much easier to keep a secret. It would be amazing if it made, like, over 205 horsepower. 😮