Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20D231A8-50D6-4308-8AF4-423E6AB67A88.gif

Plaid with new headlights on Tesla inventory page

WTH! That’s my exact build… They be building new ones and tried to stick me with a 2-3 month old one. 😡😂

Makes me want to consider lifting the hold but I’ll just wait and be sure…. MAYBE a few more weeks and they can finally fix the center console reversed lights issue… 🤣😂😜

True that. All the OGs have gotten their cars by now I hope. Aside from Tesla now pushing those early holders and the omg I just have to wait for new taillights from July/Aug reservation holders. Nada left to talk about I guess. @jebinc I'm ordering those lowering links right meow though. Thinking I'm gonna wait for the red

Edit: and some lights love for fat Tuesday yesterday
View attachment 776047
Love the lighting. Not sure if you've posted/given a breakdown previously but could you share how you achieved that? Hoping to do something like that on my own Model S as well!

You can message me directly if its a lot for this thread!

Thanks!

Love the lighting. Not sure if you've posted/given a breakdown previously but could you share how you achieved that? Hoping to do something like that on my own Model S as well!

You can message me directly if its a lot for this thread!

Thanks!
Nothing's too much for this thread! Speak on, @doubleshot! :)

IC01 isn't new. Plenty of older builds with IC01.
HL01/RL01/CP01 are all new though.

Right, so we assume just headlights, rear lights, and charge port. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean there aren't other changes we're not aware of... like the horn that's in the center of the November+ Model Ss, soon to be firmware unlocked. Tesla is weird.

I wonder if it's RL01 instead of TL01 because the third brake light is also updated. Still need seen any definitive of that third brake light being different, mind. Crazy.

Right, so we assume just headlights, rear lights, and charge port. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean there aren't other changes we're not aware of... like the horn that's in the center of the November+ Model Ss, soon to be firmware unlocked. Tesla is weird.

I wonder if it's RL01 instead of TL01 because the third brake light is also updated. Still need seen any definitive of that third brake light being different, mind. Crazy.
Speculating again, are we?! 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: EndlessPlaid

How many times does @EndlessPlaid need to school you on the changes? Tis been declared by Endless that there is a brake light change, therefore 'tis fact.

I'm sticking with Endless is actually Elon toying with us all.