Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure, but once production gets underway... the deposits won't be 50k then.... I know ya dude lol.🤣😃
Well, it's a $250k car...so I wouldn't expect the deposits to go much higher. And the more time that passes, the cheaper the car is to make, with the scaling of 4680's and all. Frankly I've always had a tough time justifying the price of the Roadster because it's still just a battery and some electric motors, not all that different than the rest of their range. I wouldn't expect it to have a bunch of unique to it software. Some, or course, but not entirely.

And don't you dare say that Tesla will have fit and finish at world class levels by then. 😂

OK, so you admit that you lied:

As all have not come true yet. (And it might not happen this year.)
Crap lol I forgot that I'd put that in there. I just edited my post to reflect that. I'm sorry, scratch that one individual tweet. My bad. 🤦‍♂️😃
That is an original tweet from one of his sources though, which is what I was trying to highlight in my original reply to @WilliamG.

• Funny
Reactions: aerodyne and cwanja
Dude. They all have been. All of the above tweets came true. What do you want him do to? Give up all his sources and get employees and others fired and in legal trouble with a trillion dollar company? Lol.

So, it is okay to leak things out as long as he does not name names? He should have integrity - that is what he should do. Situational ethics is great place to live. A lot of us here know things about Tesla that cannot be mentioned due to confidentiality and you will never know because they are not here to clickbait and make money.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
So, it is okay to leak things out as long as he does not name names? He should have integrity - that is what he should do. Situational ethics is great place to live. A lot of us here know things about Tesla that cannot be mentioned due to confidentiality and you will never know because they are not here to clickbait and make money.
Have you noticed that the leaks have almost slowed into nothing? I mean the little ones sure, but the big ones, nope. He was sent a photo of the Beta Cybertruck long before we saw it in December, and he purposely didn't share it for that very reason: to not hurt Tesla.
So yes, that is ok. And Sawyer probably knows a lot more than we can imagine. How about his confidentiality? I'd say it's outstanding. But I digress.😃