Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1648917633857.png

From Sawyer's twitter.....

There it is. A whopping 14,218 S/X produced Q1. What is that maybe a 60/40 split with S/X? Need to triple that number. How many of those go out of the US Q2? All I need is one VIN Please!!!

View attachment 789106

From Sawyer's twitter.....

There it is. A whopping 14,218 S/X produced Q1. What is that maybe a 60/40 split with S/X? Need to triple that number. How many of those go out of the US Q2? All I need is one VIN Please!!!
Definitely not fully ramped yet. 14,218 annualized is 56,872. Current installed capacity exceeds 100,000 S and X. Looking forward to Q2 numbers! S and X should be fully ramped by then.

Reactions: DermMD
Heard that before lol. We've been ramping for nearly 12 months.
Yes exactly. S was 90-100% ramped in Q4, and then shut down in Q1 for the better part of a business week. S is likely nearing full ramp now, and X hopefully by the end of this month or May. Remember Tesla is having *insane* supply chain issues and delays. This is likely a major factor in the slow ramp of S and X since June.

Reactions: EightYears
The way I see it Tesla has 2 more weeks to deliver this PLAID or I'm going to start a rumor to dispel the rumor that Tesla does not hold a vendetta
I also think there is a vendetta against me. I refused the MSLR I had and 3 days later crushed a deer which ruined my M3P. I think Elon is taunting me now by consistently pushing back my delivery date week by week.