Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When did you order it? I ordered mine on March 1st. I also live in South Florida. My signature shows the changes, it's been in Aug/September now for almost two months and hasn't changed. This is probably better than when I ordered my Mercedes S550 in 2007, it was 13 months to get.
I ordered mine, mid February. It went from June/July to May/June to Aug/Oct.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
If your original EDD was July when you ordered, then focus on that as the earliest you'll get your car. My original EDD month was April and got my VIN last week. Just a little hope that might help on when you may get your car.
Thank you. You might be completely wrong but I‘ll hold on to that hope until July. Now if I could just stop myself from checking the app 1,000 times a day….

Well, disappointing for new owners for sure. I just used mine for the first time while visiting my folks in Austin. A Super charger isn't far away, however it's just convenient to just plug in at the house.
Literally the exact same situation I mentioned in a previous post. So there are use-cases. And I have even seen on the local Facebook groups that people will share mobile connectors and adapters. Even go as far as pay someone to use it for a weekend. So maybe this will become more common place.

OT:

This is my 1000th post! :)

Some history

YearPostsComments
'172Joined in September. First post in November
'189
'193
'201
'21583Tesla Forum closed down. 'Moved' here.
'22402Run rate of ~1200 per year. :)

I don't see that run rate happening. I've dropped off quite a bit since I picked up my Plaid....too bad she is still in the shop getting delivery day issues corrected. Hope to have her back this week.

Happy posting!

Placed my order for a long range Model S on January 5th, 2022.. original estimated delivery was May-June, then June-July, hopped back to May-June.. looked at it today and it’s jumped to July-Sept! 🙃😭 located in BC Canada, anyone else see this huge change?
Unfortunately, Yes. That is why there are still many of us still waiting on orders. I too was once in your shoes. 4 months after ordering with much earlier EDD's. Fast forward 11+ Months and I'm still here waiting.

You being North of the border is also a bit of a wild card.

Good luck with the wait. It is intense at times.. I am really hoping we start to see some huge numbers shipping and more VIN's popping soon.

Reactions: tche93