Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Next week. Been a journey!
97B96A52-4AE7-4511-ACA3-75ECBEA47A22.jpeg

I'm RN1158, ordered 10/17/21, MSLR, Red, 19" no FSD, located in NJ. Hopefully I'm right behind you. Right now EDD holding steady past 2-3 weeks at 5/22-7/3.
Cross post is sent in Model SLR Delivery Tracking.

Keep the faith! My RN1157 jumped WAY out a few weeks ago (see sig for details), but today updated to April 20-24 and "prepare for delivery." I could immediately see a VIN in source code, and a little later VIN showed in app. Then got a text from SA and an email to schedule home delivery which is on 4/24! (Sunday).

Some questions: I have the BIG MSLR refresh checklist from late 2021, but is there anything else I should be looking at for "refresh +"? I was only offered option for home delivery, anyone have any special thoughts about key items for that process? Also does anyone have experience with Payment by Certified Check for home Delivery? I've asked the SA but had no response yet. FYI, after a BIG tax bill I chose to finance via DCU. Current rate is now up to 1.99% w/DD and Tesla Discount.

Best wishes for prompt deliveries and "good cars" to all.

Cross post is sent in Model SLR Delivery Tracking.

Keep the faith! My RN1157 jumped WAY out a few weeks ago (see sig for details), but today updated to April 20-24 and "prepare for delivery." I could immediately see a VIN in source code, and a little later VIN showed in app. Then got a text from SA and an email to schedule home delivery which is on 4/24! (Sunday).

Some questions: I have the BIG MSLR refresh checklist from late 2021, but is there anything else I should be looking at for "refresh +"? I was only offered option for home delivery, anyone have any special thoughts about key items for that process? Also does anyone have experience with Payment by Certified Check for home Delivery? I've asked the SA but had no response yet. FYI, after a BIG tax bill I chose to finance via DCU. Current rate is now up to 1.99% w/DD and Tesla Discount.

Best wishes for prompt deliveries and "good cars" to all.
Home delivery is cool, I got that. Huge note that it will be several days or more delay from whatever the app says. Once car arrives on site, they make sure all your paperwork is signed, THEN they schedule a flatbed with no real transparency to you. The added delay was deeply frustrating in my opinion, but car finally showed up and was/is amazing.

Home delivery is cool, I got that. Huge note that it will be several days or more delay from whatever the app says. Once car arrives on site, they make sure all your paperwork is signed, THEN they schedule a flatbed with no real transparency to you. The added delay was deeply frustrating in my opinion, but car finally showed up and was/is amazing.
Eek, thanks for the heads up, Mr. Snail! From my 7 month experience on TMC, NOTHING would surprise me!

Oof. This morning I moved from April-May EDD (which was getting pushed out 1 week at a time) to June-July.
Starting to lose excitement, and with spring here I've been really hammering my P100D. Not sure I want to downgrade the acceleration to the new LR anymore.

let me be the devil in your ear and say this - “stick to Plaid ;)

haha I made the switch on my order from LR to Plaid - so waiting for the Plaid and pumped despite the EDD saying “TBD”

Last edited: