Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my email!

"Your Model S Delivery!"

Sig 1,139

Since I live in the Bay Area, I can get delivery at the Fremont Factory, the Menlo Park showroom (it is close to my office) or my office, etc

They didn't mention the HOV sticker so I replied to them.

Got my email!

"Your Model S Delivery!"

Sig 1,139

Since I live in the Bay Area, I can get delivery at the Fremont Factory, the Menlo Park showroom (it is close to my office) or my office, etc

They didn't mention the HOV sticker so I replied to them.

Congrats! Love seeing those high Sig numbers...please let the R number emails go out soon too!

BTW, what's your config?

Evan, Via Tapatalk

I notice that some of the low 1200 Sigs #s have been scheduled to deliver at the end of October.
Great news! I may get my notification soon and will hopefully get my car during the first
week of November. Production models will probably start shipping in November.

Well, I'd hope they would first go back and fill in the holes of the #'s they skipped.

They're very cautious, which I appreciate. I was allowed to look at one the other day only by promising no pictures, no touching, and no recitation of the VIN. I really wanted to see the perf black interior with the red piping as compared to the test drive cars, which have all that looseness to them. The car I saw looked really good! Also, had that yummy new car smell. :love:
That's cool Arnold. Did it have a piano roof?

Can't believe it is arriving tomorrow! It's a little unreal at this point. Have never waited this long for a product so this will be interesting to actually have it now.
SSL 70 something is arriving in Texas today.

Can't believe it is arriving tomorrow! It's a little unreal at this point. Have never waited this long for a product so this will be interesting to actually have it now.
SSL 70 something is arriving in Texas today.

No wait on the roadster? You know we expect lots of pics and details after the plugin event sir. One thing I haven't seen mentioned is how you get your key, in a box like the event? Or just fobs in your hand?

No wait on the roadster? You know we expect lots of pics and details after the plugin event sir. One thing I haven't seen mentioned is how you get your key, in a box like the event? Or just fobs in your hand?

The Roadster was a 'I am tired of waiting 20 months with another 20 to wait' purchase than anything but I love it. The wait on the Roadster was tough but less than a 1/10 the wait on the Model S.
I believe it comes in the fancy box but I'll find out and take lots of pictures.