Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Zybane, October orders? How about Model X non-Signature orders from early to mid 2012... They will still build your Model S before some of those Model X reservations.

I don't care about Model X orders. Model X people know they signed up for a long wait, I didn't. I ordered a Model S in October for a delivery in January (which is what was told and accepted by their system), not March. You wouldn't be alarmed that virtually every vehicle ordered after your order is getting produced first?

Have you reached out to your DS? What have they said?

The same standard BS, "configuration etc may delay your model S as we schedule your production". Too bad virtually identical cars ordered after mine are getting produced and shipped before. All models, not just the high dollar ones.

Hi--I would call your DES or SC & explain how you feel. I don't disagree with with but maybe they will pull some strings to move it up or get you the refund. Not the way to start out the experience--been there done that with other brands as well! Best of luck & keep us updated.

Hi--I would call your DES or SC & explain how you feel. I don't disagree with with but maybe they will pull some strings to move it up or get you the refund. Not the way to start out the experience--been there done that with other brands as well! Best of luck & keep us updated.

Oh, my DS knows how perturbed I am. All he can say is "the expected delivery date on the website is the most accurate". No explanation why mine keeps getting pushed back.

Hi again--if it were me, & I came close a month ago due to very poor communications & follow-up, I would get his or her manager on the phone, tell him or her you are cancelling (credit card payment?) & who do you need to send the certified letter to? It sucks to go that route but I understand. I REALLY wish I could help in some way since the Tesla sales & service model is supposed to be BETTER.

Yes I agree however I do think that someone else has built the summary page... it is really a handy page.
If you go back in time on this thread there are a few posts from the person who did the summary.
Lets hope he/she can accomplish that in the future.
It's not that hard to add the new columns for someone who knows a little bit about spreadsheets. I would offer to do it but I don't have the necessary permissions.