Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A month ago, I talked to Tesla Salesman who said he actually saw the new rear MS MX trim changes shown above, and no USS

Odd that the MX appears to keep the old lights and extended trim bar.

I think we will have to wait and see what HW4 really means. No USS is a step backwards, unless there is a radar in the back.

MB has two rear radars for years now for cross traffic alert.

Can you take photos of yours camera set and upload it?
Here is mine off my 2022 Model S LR. I would guess that the MX Refresh with HW3 doesn't look different, but I don't know for sure.

Tesla MS HW3 - 1.jpeg

UPDATE: I received 2 texts from Tesla this AM. One saying VIN is assigned and to upload insurance info, and 2nd one saying to schedule delivery between 2/17 and 2/26. What digits in my VIN will tell us anything? Yesterday, the App said delivery between 2/28-3-31!

UPDATE: I received 2 texts from Tesla this AM. One saying VIN is assigned and to upload insurance info, and 2nd one saying to schedule delivery between 2/17 and 2/26. What digits in my VIN will tell us anything? Yesterday, the App said delivery between 2/28-3-31!
Yep, should be able to decode it to find your actual birth (build) date. Please post what you find and congrats!!!

• Disagree
Reactions: MP3Mike
Sorry @HAJM not sure why that happened, Updated! Thanks @KingPaul , glad it got updated!
Order DateNamePlaid?InteriorExteriorWheelsSteeringEDDVIN DateDelivery Loc/Date
3-JanLowtekYBlackRed21"Yoke15 Feb -22 MarAlabama
7-JanK.I.T.T.23YCreamBlack19"Yoke12 Feb - 5 MarColorado
13-JanDuke846YWhiteWhite19"Round22 Feb - 9 MarNebraska
16-JanSuyoungmanYBlackGrey19"19 Feb - 31 MarOC
16-JanKingPaulNCreamGray19"Yoke28 Feb - 31 MarN Carolina
17-JanNickosYBlackBlack21"Round21 Feb - 28 MarCalifornia
18-JanHAJMYWhiteBlue19"Round3 Mar - 31 MarFlorida
18-JanToddlNBlackBlue19"Round19 Feb - 31 MarCalifornia
25-JanmsnapperYBlackSilver21"Round26 Feb - 31 MarWisconsin
26-Jandgene84YWhiteBlack21"Yoke28 Feb - 31 MarTexas
30-JanwhenrybYCreamSilver19"Round20 Feb - 27 MarNashville
I switched to White ext, Blk interior. Same timing per the app this morning.

Yep, should be able to decode it to find your actual birth (build) date. Please post what you find and congrats!!!
No, the VIN does not contain any build date information. (It only has "model year" information, which still doesn't tell you what year it was built in.) If you look at the tire pressure label in the driver's door jamb you can get the month and year built. Anything beyond that would have to come from Tesla data.