Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EV-CPO says there are 36 MS vehicles that have under 10 miles on them in inventory right now. Of those, 15 of them are LR and 21 are Plaid. There are a total of 176 in inventory in the US.
Total worldwide according to EV-CPO.

1704386431833.png

That's a completely different car. Why wait, just get the i5.
Not completely different. I'd get i5 with NACS tomorrow, but one with CCS is giving me a pause. i5 as a car is solid. Quieter than MS, drives better than MS, put better together than MS. MS beats it on price, although if you lease i5 M60 actually beats MS!, MS beats it on range and most importantly Superchargers. Cargo space is also greater in MS.

Not completely different. I'd get i5 with NACS tomorrow, but one with CCS is giving me a pause. i5 as a car is solid. Quieter than MS, drives better than MS, put better together than MS. MS beats it on price, although if you lease i5 M60 actually beats MS!, MS beats it on range and most importantly Superchargers. Cargo space is also greater in MS.
Whew. $90k for the base model and it is slow. Yikes.

0-60 at 3.7s is not slow. Its not Plaid fast, but usable power on the street, its plenty. It is a good car, wipers work, parking sensors, auto-pilot works. Its solid car.

For the money, yes, MS is better value. Whoever decided to drop the price on MS to this level knew what he was doing.
I'm sure reasonable for most people. But that's 2010 Roadster Sport speed. :) My model 3 performance was good for the money, but even the refresh Model S LR felt slow after owning the Plaid. There's power and then there's stupid amounts of power. I'm all for the stupid amounts of power. 😅

Reactions: teko