Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The other nice thing about going used is that a lot of the used Plaids have FSD. I think that sweetens the deal. I think FSD is worth at least $5k to me. The downside is you have to contact the seller and ask for a photo of the software screen. They almost never include it, or they crop out the FSD info. It's really annoying.

I've also been looking at used model 3 performance cars and almost none of them have FSD.

The problem is there's no resale value in it. kbb doesn't even have it as an option. Insurance pays the same on totaled based on the hardware whether the software is enabled or not.

It's a perk if you want the feature. For me, the biggest value is having basic summon. I won't use smart summon and I will never let a car drive itself unless it's just holding the lane for a minute or so on the freeway so I can take a bite.

Last edited:
I have been told by two different SA that this is the case, plus it was reported in the image source data.

If this is wrong, doubt if another input from another SA (Seldom Accurate) person is useful.
Thanks. No reason for another person to ask them. Good to know.

The new horn is ok with the $1 plastic button over it but still want center horn. Really shouldn't have to mod a $80,000 car with a plastic button though.

Price might be increasing. 2 inventory cars added last night are 1-2k more than all the others.
I'm not seeing it. which cars?

I'm not seeing it. which cars?
See page 2. Everything else is 76490.