Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can live without NACS and Teslas “self driving” is terrible enough that I don’t really care about that either. But the price is high enough that I felt a Plaid plus a 911 or gt4 would be more fulfilling.

Eh, I'm referring to just autopilot driving on the highway. Test drive a Taycan and you'll be shocked at how much worse it is. I don't need FSD for local streets, but I do want AP for long highway drives and traffic.

Reactions: raze814
@terranx What happened to your great picture? Barely recognized you!
I cleared what I could from my account when I got temp banned for criticizing our lord and savior (mostly because it was not apparent it was a temp ban at the time since there was zero communication from whatever mod did it). Haven’t bothered restoring my avatar.

Tbh I had intended to just gradually reduce my presence on the forum, then I got covid this week and am bored out of my mind while not being able to do much else.

I cleared what I could from my account when I got temp banned for criticizing our lord and savior (mostly because it was not apparent it was a temp ban at the time since there was zero communication from whatever mod did it). Haven’t bothered restoring my avatar.

Tbh I had intended to just gradually reduce my presence on the forum, then I got covid this week and am bored out of my mind while not being able to do much else.
Sorry to hear that, brother. Get well. Happy to argue with you here if it passes the time.

• Funny
Reactions: n2mb_racing

Same, got covid this week. I was supposed to be traveling. No symptoms, but now I'm working from home and waiting for my VIN to be assigned.

I'm also hearing really good things about the highland model 3, so if I'm going to be waiting forever, maybe I should wait for the highland model 3 performance? 😅

Reactions: dn325ci
Same, got covid this week. I was supposed to be traveling. No symptoms, but now I'm working from home and waiting for my VIN to be assigned.

I'm also hearing really good things about the highland model 3, so if I'm going to be waiting forever, maybe I should wait for the highland model 3 performance? 😅
Yeah I was unfortunately pretty symptomatic at first and vitals were certainly concerning enough that I would have sent any of my patients to the ER- but most docs are too stubborn to get themselves admitted short of being on death’s door lol. Definitely through the worst of it at this point.

Aren't they adding nacs this year?. On the used market the taycan is a steal, cars that msrp'd for $215k are now less than 90k
I think plan on getting supercharger support with adapters this year and native NACS next year

I think plan on getting supercharger support with adapters this year and native NACS next year
Nope, Porsche is getting Supercharger access, and switching to the NACS/J3400 inlet, in 2025: https://media.vw.com/en-us/releases/1774

• Future Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche and Scout electric vehicles to use the North American Charging Standard (NACS) charging port, starting in 2025
  • Volkswagen, Porsche, and Audi are exploring adapter solutions for existing vehicles to access the Tesla Supercharger network, starting in 2025

Reactions: aerodyne