Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I reading the tesla-info site right? I looked through 100+ plaids and not a single one showed pick up in/within 100 miles of TX. If that is supposed to be the location of where the car is shipping to or has already arrived at, why in the world would there not be a single one for TX?
Likely because they are Made and Shipped from California which is greater than 100 miles away.

MSP ultra red on order here. Order placed 1/28. Original EDD was 2/16 - 3/22 and today it changed to 2/23 - 3/15. So my earliest moved back but latest moved to sooner. Is this good, bad, neutral? Seems like most of you are having the whole range pushed back so I found mine odd.
Good. When the range starts narrowing, that means it is getting closer to being accurate. Plaids are being delivered.

Reactions: zoomer0056
I'm curious what the earliest order dates are and still waiting on a MSLR for the folks hanging around this thread?? There have been a couple of our build that showed in transit to our delivery center but then they disappear. Parked in the lot I suspect. When one gets assigned I will certainly have my detailer check it over before I make any attempt to take delivery.

Ordered 11/28/2023 MSLR UR
Ordered 11/28/23 MSLR SG. Changed to White 1/4/24. EDD: 2/17-3/4.

Am I reading the tesla-info site right? I looked through 100+ plaids and not a single one showed pick up in/within 100 miles of TX. If that is supposed to be the location of where the car is shipping to or has already arrived at, why in the world would there not be a single one for TX?
Yeah I also think it's odd there are none of my build in Texas either. Even though there are a half-dozen or so on the East coast.

I just ordered a set of the dark grey. I'll upload pics Saturday
Almost perfect match. I don't like the black lug nut covers
1708205573426.png

1708205595350.png

Ordered inventory MSLR in San Jose area 2/15. VIN 5YJSA1E57RFXXXXXX. Confirmed with SC that its "in a separate waiting lot" but at the SC, waiting for "final detailing" EDD 2/16-2/23. Already seeing day-by-day shift in EDD, currently 2/17-2/23. SA said "likely next week" 2/19-2/23..... not sure i believe them... 🤔
My MSLR is in inventory and arrived at the Tesla SC Miramar on Feb 2nd. Was given a pick up date of Feb 10th. Then told needed a firmware update expected on Feb 13th. Then told of Government hold. Now being told EPA hold until March.

Reactions: Paxsal