Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On hold with them right now with a similar issue... received the option to scheduled delivery yesterday and scheduled for tomorrow. I've been texting back and forth since then trying to get the MVPA to share with my bank for final financing with no luck...
Good luck. I think they also give you a call back option if the line was long. Still worth it, IMHO. SA hasn't been very responsive to texting, but the representative was able to fix everything within minutes.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Curious to see what everyone’s experience with range/ charge holding after receiving it ? My car has been parked all day with no sentry mode on and has been losing about a mile of charge every 2 hours even tho I haven’t used the car at all. I know weather is a factor which it is about 45 degrees here but it is parked in a garage. Wondering if this is normal or if I should have the service team look into it. Seems to be draining fast for a brand new car but this is also my first Tesla

Curious to see what everyone’s experience with range/ charge holding after receiving it ? My car has been parked all day with no sentry mode on and has been losing about a mile of charge every 2 hours even tho I haven’t used the car at all. I know weather is a factor which it is about 45 degrees here but it is parked in a garage. Wondering if this is normal or if I should have the service team look into it. Seems to be draining fast for a brand new car but this is also my first Tesla
Make sure sentry is off at home. Then it won't discharge. Sentry consumes a lot of power (about 300W)

Taking delivery today. First EV. Ordered MSLR white on white with yoke. Everything has be going smoothly so far until yesterday. Am unable to access the review agreement section of the Tesla app to review agreement. Message Tesla yesterday and they told me that there system was running slow and it would be available tomorrow morning. Well it’s morning and still no access. I’m just going to go to my appointment today and hopefully the team at the delivery center can help.
Everything went smooth at the delivery center. The team at the delivery center did something on there end which fixed the “view agreement” section of the app. The car looks great. Couldn’t find any flaws in the car. Going to the detailer for tint and ceramic coating Monday. Will post pics after.

Good luck. I think they also give you a call back option if the line was long. Still worth it, IMHO. SA hasn't been very responsive to texting, but the representative was able to fix everything within minutes.
Two phone calls to Tesla, two phone calls to the bank and I'm all set for pickup tomorrow.

I've sort of run my EV purchasing experience in reverse: Solar Roof/PowerWalls/Wall Connector all ready to go, tomorrow I'll get the car.

Last thing I'm thinking about now (and probably something that's been discussed 10s of times on this thread): Tessie, TeslaFi, or just ignore it all and drive the car? I'll read up on both tonight myself but would love feedback/ reviews based upon experience.

Reactions: zoomer0056
6144D9BD-9596-4114-A7AB-B55643F0A7F3.jpeg
IMG_3138.jpeg
IMG_3152.jpeg
Tint just makes this car!