Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went by the Tesla Service Center in Decatur, GA to get my trade-in evaluated today came away with a pickup date.

Ordered: 6/20
Confirmed: 6/27
VIN Assigned: 6/28
Production start: 7/6
In Transit: 7/11
Arrived at SC: 7/25

Pickup scheduled for 7/29 at 2pm!

(Original estimate when ordering was mid-August)

90D - Deep Blue Metallic, Tan Interior, Glossy Obeche, Pano, Auto Pilot, Premium Upgrades, Smart Air Suspension

Even better, while I was waiting on the eval, I walked around the lot and found her. Got some pictures. :)

sharp looking car!

Reactions: onetruebob
Just as I was freaking out!! @Cnasty just entered. Vinned on 9th

Attachments

• IMG_5533.PNG
    IMG_5533.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
AHHHH, I wonder if there is some training event going on. My DS has been fantastic about responding to emails within 24 hrs, but has been M.I.A. since before last weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if he was put of office doing the same (or on vacation). Good information. Thanks!
You may be right. My DS is out of Raleigh and training is in TN. Yours may be there also.

Just as I was freaking out!! @Cnasty just entered. Vinned on 9th

This isn't helping with me freaking out :) I got my VIN on the 5th... My DS did make it sound like I'm scheduled for production next week in the email I got from them today after asking if there was some delay in production (based on my date range changing, and another TMC member indicating production push out from their DS here).

Your DS should have setup their email to auto-reply that they were out of town and the reason... Poor planning on his part, I know mine has done that during times when he's been out of town. Helps you be aware that there will be a delay in response and not freak out when you don't get any response after a few days.
Thanks. I did receive the automated reply "I'm out of the office ..... " on Wed. to my Sunday email.
Sigh.