Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update! I placed my order on Aug. 9th. Confirmed on Aug. 16th. Went into production Aug. 30th. Production complete Sep. 2nd. Estimated delivery is now September 9 to September 23.

Yeeessss my one-week ancestor. (Rubs hands)

Except, my charger and driveway might not be ready if my S 60 really comes a week after yours.

Hmm. Conflicted feelings. I guess I could just sleep outside in the car parked on the street with a shotgun guarding The Precious overnight.

Order my S90D on 8/06
Order confirmed on 08/13
Email notification on 08/27 that production started
Email notification on 08/28 that production complete and vehicle was In Transit (per my MyTesla page)
Tentatively schedule with my DS for a delivery appointment on 9/2, assuming the car arrives at the service center in time!

WOO HOO!

I am picking up at 2PM today! 27 days from original order to delivery! YIPPEE!

Attachments

• compositor.jpg
    compositor.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 73
I never got that "Your Tesla has a VIN" email that @fallen888 shows (thanks for that by the way) and I'm positive about that. I've kept every email from Tesla diligently. Nothing trapped by SPAM either.

I just checked with my Delivery Advisor on this topic and she gave me the same date as my Confirmation Date, so I put that in the spreadsheet.

I wrote about this in a different thread before I found this one, but the "View Design Spec" link that generates a PDF was updated to reflect my P100DL upgrade. So that's cool. I attached both my original and the new one.

In the P100.pdf, you'll find that I am now paying $2500 for no front seats. ;)

I asked my delivery advisor about that as well. Not likely I'll get the new "Premium" seats and will have the "Next Gen" seats, but then again they told me that I wasn't going to be able to upgrade to the 100 battery until January. Even the configuration tool when configuring a brand new P100DL shows the "Next Gen" seats and not the "Premium Seats."

-V

Looking sharp there DavidP100DL !

Got a call from Fremont this afternoon, asking if I might consider taking my "beautifully designed" Tesla by the end of the month. Was offered the $1,200 discount if I did so. We have until tomorrow to decide, not sure what we'll do. Would be a bit of a cash crunch to take it early and would be more likely to miss out on AP 2.0.

End of the month as in September?.....as compared to when?