Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL! There will always be speculation and you're always just 6 months away at most for some change anyways ;)
6 months I'm fine with or assume will happen. It's the updates that come through while mine is in transit that I'd hate to see. Whatever happens happens though. My 4/7 P100D order still says late May-early June as of this morning. I really hope it's not pushed back to late June or July, unless it means an update comes with it then I'm fine with it lol.

Reactions: Robbit
Ordered April 27
Confirmed May 5
Currently scheduled for production in factory
Estimated Delivery Range: June - Early July

I was hoping to get 1 of those 6 week order to delivery timeframes. Having it for Independence Day would be a great.

You still may. I'm not sure what's up with my order that just slipped. So far at least according to the spreadsheet no one else has been pushed back.

Ordered 100D 4/5
Confirmed/VIN 4/13
4/13-present - Became a living embodiment of the first world problems meme to all friends and family, "Oh boo hoo, my $100,000+ car isn't in production yet, and I have a perfectly fine car right now that does a satisfactory job of getting me from Point A to Point B. I have the worst life ever."

Just got bumped from Late May - June to June - Early July.

Ordered April 27
Confirmed May 5
Currently scheduled for production in factory
Estimated Delivery Range: June - Early July

I was hoping to get 1 of those 6 week order to delivery time-frames. Having it for Independence Day would be a great.
Many cars in the google spreadsheet have 1-2 weeks from confirmation to production so I'd say 99% chance for June delivery. Did you get a VIN?

Last edited:
I suspect they will want to deliver as many 100s as possible before the end of the quarter. Also 3rd month in the calendar is when a lot of the Calif/West Coast cars go out especially the lower battery ones. At least that's what I observed when we were waiting for ours. I know the wait is crazy.

Ordered 75D 4/11
Confirmed 4/15
Production 4/18
Finished production 4/25
Changed my order to 100D 4/24
Confirmed on 4/27
Goes into production 5/18
Should receive 4-6 weeks later (as per DS)
Late June-early July. I'm told May 15th week all batches of 100's go into production. And tesla wants them delivered before July, end of second quarter.

Reactions: Gforce1