Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My DS never ever contacted me, my car is now a week in production. I went to buy the wall charger, and when I met him, he shrugged me. Just said that he will contact me near delivery period. On other hand the sales guy @ York dale was extremely helpful even after purchase.

Called and got confirmation my s100D has entered production yesterday, and the website still shows nothing at all. They told me it takes 7-10 days to build, seems like a long time for a company pushing 1,800/ S/X's per week. Anyone else go into production around that time frame?

Reactions: Olds442
Any of you guys getting delivery in Springfield NJ have some new updated information?
I'm hoping for a home delivery to make it a bit faster, but if not I'll be picking up at the Springfield office.

I noticed the car entered production today and I received an email stating delivery at the Springfield office would be the 24th. So I guess worst case I'll get a nice Christmas present.

I have question for those who already got their car delivered. Does tesla account page really matters after delivery of car? or is there for reference only? Should I expect everything be on physical paper, signed, after delivery as a proof?

I'm asking because currently my tesla account page is messed up, all steps I did was gone. DS told me to ignore account page for now.