Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 5DC203E8-7228-421B-B350-D9976D1C2B65.jpeg
    5DC203E8-7228-421B-B350-D9976D1C2B65.jpeg
    710.8 KB · Views: 65
It's tough being patient! (If this is patience.) I see six cars on the Order & Delivery list with delivery dates that finished production on or after mine (5/16) and all are destined for the East Coast, so I asked my DS if he had any infor. He wrote, "I won’t be able to provide a delivery date until your Tesla is in its final leg of its journey." So how did FL, MD, GA, VA, NC get their delivery dates? I thought it might be a train to the south but MD not far from me. Right now I wish I still lived in Denver!

It's tough being patient! (If this is patience.) I see six cars on the Order & Delivery list with delivery dates that finished production on or after mine (5/16) and all are destined for the East Coast, so I asked my DS if he had any infor. He wrote, "I won’t be able to provide a delivery date until your Tesla is in its final leg of its journey." So how did FL, MD, GA, VA, NC get their delivery dates? I thought it might be a train to the south but MD not far from me. Right now I wish I still lived in Denver!

I hear ya. I literally got that same email last week. Word for word "final leg" blahh blahh I would also love to know how all these others have their dates set too!

My MS entered production on 5/15 (Tues). I got the email on Sat morning (5/19) that it was completed and in route. Got a call that same day from DS who scheduled a 6/11 delivery. A three week wait seems excruciating...but I guess between the train to Alabama and a truck to NY, it’ll take a while...