Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
Those Tsportline wheels will look incredible as always. Can't wait to see it.

I am excited to say that I received "the" call from Tesla today. I pickup my MS 70 this Wed morning which happens to be my first day of vacation. I couldn't plan the timing of this better if I tried. That gives me 12 days to play with my new car!

Anyone want to buy a 2004 G35 in very good condition? [emoji1]

Anyone think it would be faster to cancel my order and start over? This has been pretty silly experience with Tesla.

Ordered - 30 October (selected February delivery as per Tesla salesman's suggestions to get a 2016 which turned out to be a big error).
VIN - 11 December

Now "My Tesla" is saying MARCH delivery!

The build it now screen has my exact car stated as a late February delivery, which is before my order that has already been in for two months. wtf. The sales guy obviously didn't know what he was doing when he told me to select February as 2016 VIN's are being delivered now. He also told me I could change my delivery month to January whenever I wanted which is not true.

2015-12-23 10.18.11.jpg

I was trying to find a way to hug my new car, but the size of this car is a beast.

Well today was the big day and I couldn't have planned a better time to pick up my new Model S!...my first day of vacation. If I lived in California I would say I'm totally stoked! Are the kids still saying that?:biggrin: Anyways, here's a pic of my new pride and joy. I must add that I have felt fortunate to afford some other high end vehicles in past years, but none made me feel the way this one did on my drive home and around town today. For all of my northern Tesla brothers/sisters, it was 85 degrees today in the city beautiful (Orlando).

Attachments

• 2015-12-23 10.18.19.jpg
    2015-12-23 10.18.19.jpg
    957.5 KB · Views: 132