Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone attending a so cal event? I'm not yet an official owner, but waiting waiting waiting must count.

Tesla Weekend Social
We are excited to invite you to this month’s Tesla Weekend Social series at your nearest Tesla location.

This event series was designed exclusively for owners. Over a light breakfast, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with Tesla product experts, learn more about latest product features and speak with fellow owner enthusiasts. We look forward to seeing you this month as we take a closer look at Trip Planner.

To find the event nearest you, select a date below.

Saturday, May 7th Sunday, May 8th
Saturday, May 21st Sunday, May 22nd

Tesla Motors

I'm going to the Alpharetta, GA event.

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Today my status changed to "in transit"!

Attachments

• 20160505_114132.png
    20160505_114132.png
    497.1 KB · Views: 68
I'll remind everyone - please update the spreadsheet: Model S Order & Delivery

It's interesting - no one that has ordered after the refresh official announcement (or on the date of the announcement) has entered production yet it seems...
That is true. I just updated my information on the spreadsheet. I just emailed my DS to see when mine will go into production - VIN 1407XX I believe cars won't go into production so you could possibly add the 75 battery.... I will let you guys know what my DS says!