Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is my update: My birthday is June 2nd so they are trying to see if they could get me delivery to the Fremont factory on my actual birthday. They said this is a 75% chance. If they can't get the delivery by 6/2 then they will ship my car down to Buena Park where I live. My fingers are crossed because I just purchased my plane ticket for the second to go to the fremont factory, so my car better be there!

lol. I started this year thinking I was going to get my Model S for my birthday too. But basically I couldn't wait. My S70 should hopefully be delivered next week. My birthday is October 7th :)

My car went into production Monday for California Late May/June. I wont add my car till the spreadsheet is fixed

LAN1017 already fixed it:

Yesterday at 7:05 PM

Ok y'all. I happened to make a copy of the spreadsheet the other day so I could mess with the data without messing up the original. I just fixed all the cities from 1-98, but couldn't fix 99-123 because they weren't on the spreadsheet that I had copied. I hope this fixes whatever was broken, as it appeared only the cities were incorrect (based on looking at my info).

Just doesn't make sense that my car would be made before yours? 1407XX confirmed 4/21 They just scheduled me to pick up my car on June 2nd.
Congrats. @DÆrik Solutions and I will be doing the factory tour a week after you. No California delivery though since the CA government hasn't voted to allow out-of-state purchases to skip paying California sales tax.