Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just noticed my estimated delivery window changed from June - July to July - Early August. I guess that may mean that my changes to my order were accepted. My design spec sheet still doesn't reflect any changes.
I didn't receive an updated spec sheet for a couple weeks after I paid for a change early on. Then I finally received an updated order agreement when my car finished production. Still waiting for delivery next week

Reactions: Mr So Chill
NJ update.....stopped by Paramus today and spoke to DS. They are overwhelmed with deliveries! He told me that my car is ready and will be going on a truck today or tomorrow. It is supposed to be in Paramus on Thursday the 16th. We've scheduled delivery for Tuesday the 21st! They are coming!

Now that I know mine is built I'm dreading reading that some new feature will be added. I know it's going to happen...

Finally. Now it's getting real after putting my order in just prior to April first to get some price protection and am benefiting from the upgrades. Still wondering if anyone has ideas on a wireless cam solution for the rear seats. Thanks. Hope to head to portland soon.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 61