Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NJ update.....stopped by Paramus today and spoke to DS. They are overwhelmed with deliveries! He told me that my car is ready and will be going on a truck today or tomorrow. It is supposed to be in Paramus on Thursday the 16th. We've scheduled delivery for Tuesday the 21st! They are coming!

Now that I know mine is built I'm dreading reading that some new feature will be added. I know it's going to happen...
Hey Mike... Great news, when did your car go on Production?
I went on production 6/6... no update from DS or webpage, just says in Production, he said they were super busy and also I think by now the production phase should be over, but no way of knowing anything of course...

Reactions: Mailtrey
So for those of you who are getting your MS now: what kind of tires are you getting? When I asked my DS, she said it would be Michelin or equivalent. I heard some were getting Goodyear Eagle.

Goodyear Eagles (19 inch). I was hoping for Michelins.

I wish Tesla offered 17 inch wheels, IMO the 19s are too low profile. I don't like the low profile fad.

Reactions: Casavant
California Tesla owners (or soon to be) ...... just noticed that the CA CVRP $2500 rebate has been exhausted (Personal and Business). Clean Vehicle Rebate Project They are honoring applications through tonight only and then its a waiting list until Jerry increases funding. You have 14 days after application date to submit all documents so consider reserving your funds tonight if your delivery is imminent and uploading the required purchase docs before the 14 days expire.

My car has arrived at the service center only question I have now is how do I get any sleep for the next 4 days? Pickup is on Tuesday!!

If you figure it out let me know......I got my 4th update for today (my heart cant handle anymore lol) and now I'm sleepless for the next 5 days! OMG what a crazy day this has been.

California Tesla owners (or soon to be) ...... just noticed that the CA CVRP $2500 rebate has been exhausted (Personal and Business). Clean Vehicle Rebate Project They are honoring applications through tonight only and then its a waiting list until Jerry increases funding. You have 14 days after application date to submit all documents so consider reserving your funds tonight if your delivery is imminent and uploading the required purchase docs before the 14 days expire.

I tried to do this but it tells me Your vehicle’s purchase/lease date is in the future. This application must be submitted on or after your vehicle’s purchase/lease date.

Thanks, great find, NikeWings! Submitted tonight, hopefully sliding under the wire....

Reactions: NikeWings