Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's my 10 minute front plate removal method with 90 degree pliers, string and googone. 1) The pliers loosened the underlip screws in seconds, and finished off with your fingers. I used these > https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YQ7RS1M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 2) Then using a very long piece of string slipped between the plate and nose, dangle it long enough on each side to step on it. Add tension with your feet and a few of your favorite dances moves, and the string will slice through the thick gunk with the plate frame falling to the ground. 3. Rub off the gunk chunks with your fingers and let googone handle the residual. EZ PZ 1-2-3

002.JPG

016.JPG

014.JPG

Picked it up!
My DS Jaycee did a great job explaining and answering all my questions.
The car is great and of course is super fast, even without the Insane mode activated.
I tried Autopilot and Navigation on the way to Appearance Solution in Sacramento for my XPel and tint. Nice.
Normal stereo seemed more than adequate for my old ears.
Let's see.... I received the usual swag which is very appreciated. I did not get a look at the battery SN. No back seat cup holders.
Obsidian Black is nice... has a nice sparkle to it, which has a moderate amount of blue in it. You might see it in the picture below.
Here are some quick photos....
YAY Tesla!
IMG_6983.JPG
IMG_6984.JPG
IMG_6985.JPG
IMG_6986.JPG
IMG_7004.JPG

Picked it up!
The car is great and of course is super fast, even without the Insane mode activated.
I tried Autopilot and Navigation on the way to Appearance Solution in Sacramento for my XPel and tint. Nice.
Let's see.... I received the usual swag which is very appreciated. I did not get a look at the battery SN. No back seat cup holders.
Obsidian Black is nice... has a nice sparkle to it, which has a moderate amount of blue in it. You might see it in the picture below.
Here are some quick photos....
YAY Tesla!View attachment 181851 View attachment 181852 View attachment 181853 View attachment 181854 View attachment 181855

Congrats when did it enter production

Here's my 10 minute front plate removal method with 90 degree pliers, string and googone. 1) The pliers loosened the underlip screws in seconds, and finished off with your fingers. I used these > TEKTON 34233 7-Inch 90-Degree Bent Long Nose Pliers - - Amazon.com 2) Then using a very long piece of string slipped between the plate and nose, dangle it long enough on each side to step on it. Add tension with your feet and a few of your favorite dances moves, and the string will slice through the thick gunk with the plate frame falling to the ground. 3. Rub off the gunk chunks with your fingers and let googone handle the residual. EZ PZ 1-2-3

Thanks for sharing! Are your seats next gen grey with black headliner? Just curious because I got white exterior with pano roof and all black interior... and I am having second thoughts that I should have gone for the two tone grey/black interior look. Can you post some interior pics?

image.jpeg
Picked it up!
Obsidian Black is nice... has a nice sparkle to it, which has a moderate amount of blue in it.

Congrats !!! Mike at Appearance Solutions just did my Model S last week. He does an awesome job. Here's a quick pic.