Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah he's not wrong about the reddit thread. It does say January 2017 for the seats, but doesn't change delivery date. I hope this doesn't effect me.

Attachments

• IMG_5504.PNG
    IMG_5504.PNG
    942.4 KB · Views: 68
Yeah he's not wrong about the reddit thread. It does say January 2017 for the seats, but doesn't change delivery date. I hope this doesn't effect me.
I have grey seats and, after 27 days since confirmation, just went into production yesterday. I was getting super impatient watching others jump ahead of me in line but now happy that I'm getting my configuration.

Wonder how long of a pipeline through current orders they can support. Probably some freebie upgrades in store for those who already ordered gray but are already just past the end of the current supply...or maybe white is coming...

Just learned this morning my DS is out of town all week training others to become DSs. Would have been nice to know about that sooner.
AHHHH, I wonder if there is some training event going on. My DS has been fantastic about responding to emails within 24 hrs, but has been M.I.A. since before last weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if he was put of office doing the same (or on vacation). Good information. Thanks!

From Switzerland, ordered on June 4, entered in production July 1st, end of production July 7th.
Expected delivery August - beginning of September.

Question to EU owners: when the car is shipped to Europe, is this information visible on MyTesla ?

No, it just shows up as "in transit". However, when the delivery date gets more exact this means that the car has reached certain delivery stations along the way (whichever they are).

If you have the full VIN, you can easily track when they load the container through 3rd party tracking sites, when it goes on the boat, which boat, track that boat etc. At least for orders that pass through Tilburg, but I suspect the same for Swiss orders?

This only works for UK and EU deliveries to Tilburg. I tried everything and was not able to track my car coming to Switzerland (there are a few experts over at SpeakEV, none of them was able to locate the car when it was in transit).

• Informative
Reactions: schonelucht
You and MGMDaware are probably right. I shouldn't have used someone's real name here to complain. Just learned this morning my DS is out of town all week training others to become DSs. Would have been nice to know about that sooner.

Your DS should have setup their email to auto-reply that they were out of town and the reason... Poor planning on his part, I know mine has done that during times when he's been out of town. Helps you be aware that there will be a delay in response and not freak out when you don't get any response after a few days.

I just received an email saying how to pay for tesla and mytesla page shiws the final pricing though there is no MVPA doc attached. Does this mean i am getting into production soon ?
It still says production queue though.

Since you are in texas, they need full payment before shipping from the factory - most likely, you go into production very soon. I bet by 7/31 you are in production. Cnasty is also in TX and he confirmed same day as you, and is in production 7/26 on the TMC spreadsheet. Both are MS 60.

I went by the Tesla Service Center in Decatur, GA to get my trade-in evaluated today came away with a pickup date.

Ordered: 6/20
Confirmed: 6/27
VIN Assigned: 6/28
Production start: 7/6
In Transit: 7/11
Arrived at SC: 7/25

Pickup scheduled for 7/29 at 2pm!

(Original estimate when ordering was mid-August)

90D - Deep Blue Metallic, Tan Interior, Glossy Obeche, Pano, Auto Pilot, Premium Upgrades, Smart Air Suspension

Even better, while I was waiting on the eval, I walked around the lot and found her. Got some pictures. :)