Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw that. It's a little disappointing, but I'm not convinced. There is wiring for the 2nd camera already in the current production cars and a place to mount the camera.

One wonders how much effort they will put into enhancing the 1.0 hardware configuration once the additional sensors are available. Oh well, just have to wait and see.

Hi guys! Anxious new model S owner waiting for delivery... So I got an email from my DS today saying my model S is "making way towards Birmingham" and that he will contact me "shortly to schedule a delivery date." I will be taking delivery at Paramus, NJ. Anybody with a similar experience know how much time to expect for it to reach here from Birmingham (assuming Alabama?) M

I'm starting to get really antsy! :D

Took delivery on Monday but felt bad not circling back with the group here after we bonded and waited together. :)

Took the front plate off in less than 10 minutes. Hardest part was getting my tall 6'4 self down there.

Next: tint, paint the garage and garage floor!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    331.6 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: dehydratedH2O
@Cnasty looks amazing!! I seem to continue to end up back here... possibly just to help others make it through the madness too.

I feel it is our duty as delivery recipients to keep encouraging others here and show it is worth the wait and yes it does eventually happen!

The wait seems like nothing now after how amazing the car is.

I got two updates yesterday from MyTesla: "Delivery Range: August 31st - Sept 14th", when it was the 14th - 28th before. This included it saying it was still in production.

Then someone corrected it... and updated me to: September 1st - September 8th!! And out of production! (Which i knew from the email a few nights before)

I've almost stopped screaming. Not yet, though. Oh my Odin I need to finish the parking spot this weekend auuughhh.

The best part - for me - would be if it came in the friday before labor day. I'm in Tysons anyway since my office is about two blocks over from the Tesla Tyco Road location, and my office gets a half day that day. Pretty ideal. Elon plzz